Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "Whackem & Stackem" (14) Thread >

Official Team "Whackem & Stackem" (14) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "Whackem & Stackem" (14) Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team "Whackem & Stackem" (14) Thread

well fellas,
what do we do now, the inevitable happened, we were assigned an alternate today, BowHuntingFool, and then zukidude showed up, all in the same day[:@] so I'm leaving it up to the team to decide, do we 1. Keep zukidude since he did check in by the deadline of this weekend, and put our alternate on one of the remaining teams, or do we 2. Keep our new alternate and put zukidude on the remaining team? My opinion, is that we should keep zukidude since he did check in by the deadline. Please, please give me your feedback, we need to make a decision soon.

mossy
Old 09-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

You might want to keep BowHuntinFool. We have no idea if the other guy will get his computer problems squared away and if we wait until after the season starts it will be too late to get another alternate. JMO
Old 09-04-2004, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

good point, do we want to keep them both since allseasonhunters computer isnt working??? any thoughts???

mossy
Old 09-04-2004, 08:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

I emailed zukidude and reassigned him to team 23 to end the confusion. Be advised that your new team member is Bowhuntingfool....thanks guys and good luck.
Old 09-04-2004, 10:10 PM

Welcome to the team. Our season starts in 10 day's for me and Mossy.
I have the first 8 day's off work, has been a long wait but is well worth
it. Good Luck everyone this season.
Old 09-05-2004, 07:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

TEAM WHACKEM & STACKEM!!!!!!!!! Hello everbody! Glad to be a part of the team, thanks for havin me. I live in Milwaukee, Wi. I shoot a Hoyt Striker II @ 65#, CX 300 with 100gr. muzzys.I hunt on State land in Wisconsin and My fathers land in the Gaylord, Mi area. I will be out on the morning of the 18th in the North Kettles here in Wi. I am pretty fired up for this season. I was out scouting last week and had 10 different bucks in full velvet @ 40 yards, 2 nice 8's and what looked to be a big 10! I can't wait to get in the Woods! Good Luck. Hunt often.
Old 09-07-2004, 07:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 14

11 days and counting!!!!!!!! Lets get em!!!!!!!!
Old 09-07-2004, 01:34 PM
Typical Buck

i'm climbing a tree for the first time this season tomorrow morning, the kentucky season opened sept 4th, indiana opens up oct 1st
Old 09-07-2004, 02:29 PM

Welcome aboard Joseph(bowhuntingfool).

Partable Ladder, Good luck out there. Will you be hunting KY tomorrow? Shoot straight and stay safe.

And arrow a brute for me
Old 09-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

So three of our members are from Wisconsin?? I hope that is a good sign. On thing that I think we should all remember. Try to get the best buck that you can, but we earn zero points for zero bucks. A nice 115-130 pt buck is possibly better for our team than waiting for the elusive 160 pt. I'm guessing a lot of guys on a lot of teams will come up empty handed this season, as bowhunters only about 18% harvest a buck in any given season or state. Have fun out there.

Quick Reply: Official Team "Whackem & Stackem" (14) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.