Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow)
 Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread >

Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Community
Deer Hunting Contest 2004 (Bow) All posts regarding the 2004 Deer Hunting Contest go into this Forum.

Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

a little about me....

My name is Joe , i am 17 ,and i live in SW PA , between monreoville and greensburg in westmoreland county......I was born into a very outdoorsy family , my family has had me in the woods since i could walk.... I have been both archery and gun hunting since i was 12 , i have taken a buck every year except last year .... my best is a 9 pt about 110 that i took with my rifle ..... I am becoming ALOT more selective on what deer i need to take to keep the herd at a trophy level.... we have food plots and such on the farm we hunt , which have helped tremendously !!!! i shoot a hoyt vipetec , i plan on killing a nice buck this year with my bow ... and winning this contest .....

Buck magnet ... lemme know about this season if we should meet up and kill some deer ! its only about 20-30 mins seperating us!
Old 08-26-2004, 10:06 PM
Fork Horn

Man I feel like the old man of the group but I know I'm not. I am 34 and have bow hunted since I was 12.

Double lung, the guy in my last post is not me. He's a young kid who shot that buck last year. What a hog of an 8 pt. I have a couple of pics posted with deer I killed last year on page 3 (I think) of this thread.

Hazcon, man we are real close. I live in Potomac IL., its about 20 miles north west of danville, 20 miles east of Rantoul. IL BOW MAN is close to us too.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:18 PM
Typical Buck

My name is Jonathan, 31 years old(feel much older). I moved to the chicago area four years ago from Nashville,Tn and had never hunted. A year after I moved here a guy I did some work for traded me a Mathews feather light bow to reduce his bill($150.00). My first two years never took a shot at a deer, this past year I got serious about this sport and studied as much as I could about scouting using the wind and spent approx. 120hrs in the the woods and finally got my first bow kill(12pt). Since that shot on Dec 14th 2003 all I can think about is getting to the woods to look for the MONSTER. Bow hunting is by far the most challenging, exciting thing I have ever done. This forum has helped me tremendously fom all the info that I get from so many experienced hunters
( excluding >>>---TEAMPASSGAS---&gt I'm looking forward to this season and contest.
Good luck to everyone involved seeking runner-up to ILNYPAKY-EH!!!!
Old 08-27-2004, 02:58 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

I was hoping Rack would have his bio posted. Doing research on a team Mascot. He must be spending to much time trash talking and posting in Team 5's post to spend it with you guys, I guess. Hopefully tomorrow. I must say after reading the bios on here..... first I thought it made me bored but the good news it really made me sleepy. (YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN) One good thing about this Contest, now I know where to go when I can't sleep. Thanks guys!! Oh and goodluck. [:'(][:'(]

Tim

Team 5
Old 08-27-2004, 06:33 AM
Fork Horn

does Daystalker have ta slap a B@tch? with all this trash talking in OUR thread, i think we have maybe accounted for 1/2 of teh posts and other people have accounted for the REST of the post, i dont rememebr whos on our team anymore!

wow 17 YO huh Double? youre the youngest on the team how does that feel all that youth?

oh by the way guys i say we make the model for martin bows our mascott... hmmmm? i tried uploading the picture but it kept saying that the server was busy [:@] grrrrr maybe teh image is too large.. is there some one who can reduce it? that way we get her first an everyone else can struggle for a mascott!

that is all for now...
Old 08-27-2004, 06:59 AM

I was hoping Rack would have his bio posted
You want a bio???????

Here it is:

I kill deer..........Big deer.........Every Year............

NEXT.....................

Old 08-27-2004, 07:07 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Rack-attack

I was hoping Rack would have his bio posted
You want a bio???????

Here it is:

I kill deer..........Big deer.........Every Year............

NEXT.....................

isnt that what ILNYPAKY-EH stands for?
LMFAO... that is ALL i have to say!
Old 08-27-2004, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

daystalker------would this make a good mascot,I seem to think so-----lol
Old 08-27-2004, 08:11 AM
Typical Buck

DoubleLung55 and the rest of this sorry group of misfits...you shall soon feel the wrath of daddy rabbit running you down like a flaming freight train out of nowhere in the middle of the night . I'm taking up this challenge! You're goin' down! That dead deer in your signature shows the extent of your sheepish skills because that ole boy didn't die from your 120 fps arrow lancing both lungs but rather that deer died of old age hiding from you for the entire length of your hunting careers. Keep thinkin' nice thoughts boys because harvesting bucks in dreamland is all you'll ever do...you and the rest of that ragged bunch of woosies in your bunch. woooowhooooo....bring it on!!!!
Old 08-27-2004, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

wolfen 68 thats about as funny as the first time i read it in your TEAMS thread HAWG...

and extreme1... that rack is VERY NICE! i vote for that to be our team Mascot!

any disagreements? NO didnt think so... those are a set of the NICEST racks i have ever seen together.

Quick Reply: Official Team "ILNYPAKY-EH "!!!! (4) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.