Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

OOPS!

Old 01-21-2008, 09:13 AM

Default OOPS!

Ah man I just finished putting some new quick spin fletching on my bolts and not thinking put left helical on them. DOH! Is there gonna be any accuracy problems? I hope I don't lose my broadheads in my foam targets due to loosening when impacts.[:@][:'(][:-]
Old 01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: OOPS!

Shouldn't matter much.I give my shafts a partial turn counter clockwise to loosen them in foam w/ bheads, you can't turn clockwise w/o problems eventually, lol. Just watch the field points don't get too loose, or fall out, that's gets real exciting.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:05 PM

Thanks awshucks!
Old 01-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just re-read your original post, DoH!! Missed the quick spin part. Think they need rt hand offset to match the trailing edge on vanes but don't know for sure. Think Hotburn has tried them, maybe he'll chime in.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:15 PM

I think all you have done is put a pricey quick spin on and turned it into a standard blazer vane since the kicker is on the wrong side. I like the way the Naps look. But this spring plan on trying plain blazers for field tips at least for the "fun" shooting.Then putting them up next to B-Heads. I do know that with the Naps my Tekans flewperfect every time.