Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Excaliber Bolt Removal tool >

Excaliber Bolt Removal tool

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Excaliber Bolt Removal tool

Old 01-19-2008, 10:29 AM
Typical Buck

Default Excaliber Bolt Removal tool

Excaliber sells a bolt removal tool for pulling arrows out of targets. Are they just installing a 8/32 tip insert in both ends, or is it some proprietary design? It seems like their tool would be a great idea, if I could build my custom arrows to use it somehow.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Excaliber Bolt Removal tool

Its a threaded T-handle...yes I have on...just make sure u pull streight out,there is also a plier design.It looks like Valve keepers welded onto theplier jawsworks very good(made my own).
old pliers free,old valve keepers free,welding them on priceless.(i have welder)....
I beleave awshucks/Dan put up a pick and thats were i got the idea from.....
Old 01-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Excaliber Bolt Removal tool

You can make your own screw in type for about a buck. Get a knob at hdw store and an 8-32 screw long enought to stick out a bit. get some super glue for your nocks while you are there, lol. I found when I really need a puller, the screw in types just pull the nocks sooner or later. here's a pic of the store bought from Miller, they have some kind of plastic sleeve in them that doesn't mark/damage the shafts. there was one for sale on Excal Trading post awhile back, pokneyjoe [sp] was selling one reasonable.