Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 O/T Huntin Room.. >

O/T Huntin Room..

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

O/T Huntin Room..

Old 01-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: O/T Huntin Room..

ORIGINAL: coyote170

When you get er done Ranger come on down and we can do mine,hehehe!
As you see I dont do that fancy room thing I just get er done.The only peoplethat willgo in there are guys I have over BUT most of them like the FullBar in the other room when they visit.Now maybe I can get em off the bar stool.
At least in my man room,cave,bunkerif I spill fletch tite glue or coffee/pop,food,powder or whateverI wont freek out, just mop or wipe it upand let it dry hehehe......And ya dont even need to take your shoes off let alone worry about mud......
Old 01-15-2008, 05:58 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: O/T Huntin Room..

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

Well its taken me awhile(5mn )but finaly talked the wife into letting me build my OWN room in the basement,it will be 11 1/2ft X 17ft,I just need to put up two wall and the other two are block,then I will seal the block walls and paint the whole area,it will have cement floor tho,I started tonight cleaning,it will be a project to get all the stuff out and put in other places.
The room will have all my hunting equiptment in it,guns,bows,ammo,reloading supplies,you get the pic.A man room without useing the Man card..Anyway I need to keep it dry,I will put a dehumidifier in it....Is there anything else I should be awhere off...any sugestions would be helpfull..........
IMO, Those walls are going to take up a lot of room. LOLIt was agreed on when we bought are house,the basementwas to be my man room, with only the washer an dryer. She started on me once a couple years ago now, about it being cluttered an needed straightened up an organized. That next weekend, I ran the water, elec. and vent, moved the washer an dryer upstairs into the mudroom. When she got home later, she asked why I moved them up. I simply told her that everything is now organized.