Community
Disabled Hunters How-to's, adapted equipment, methods, disabled hunting laws, managed hunts, and more!

Room for one

Old 01-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default Room for one

I have room left for one disabled hunter for an Archery only hunt next Monday and Tuesday on Assateague Island in MD. The hunt will be for SIKA deer. We will have a benefit dinner Sunday night in Ocean City and then the hunt will be all day Monday and Tuesday. We are getting access to the campground area that is off limits to hunting except for when doing this hunt. I know this is short notice but I had a guy drop out due to a death in the family. The only cost you will incur will be your travel lodging and the benefit dinner. We will provide lunch both days you will be on your own for breakfast and dinners and you do NOT need to have a license for this hunt.

Pm me if interested.

we are also looking for more volunteers(never have tomany :-)) if anyone wants to help out Pm me or post up.

Thanks
Jim
Old 01-03-2008, 06:06 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Room for one

bump back to the top for all to see.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Room for one

That is really a fantastic offer. You are to be commended for your generosity. I wish I was capable of making the drive. I would sure love to take you up on your offer. I sure hope someone can take advantage of your offer. And God Bless You for it. Tom.