Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 O/T Huntin Room.. >

O/T Huntin Room..

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

O/T Huntin Room..

Old 01-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: O/T Huntin Room..

It dosnt look like much now,but when I get the walls up and cleaned out,foor painted,cellng up it should be nice.it wil be from the 2x4 on floor to the front of the streetrod.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Iam only posting on here to have something differant,that being said.......

I just finished putting up the two stud walls and cleaned alittle more up,it staring to look like a room now,pulled that paniling off the celling too.When I go to Theripy tomorrow morrning I will pick up sheetrock/drywall and a door and by this time tomorrow night I will have a room.O-ya will p/u some floor paint too......

Here is another pic.......
Old 01-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 01-09-2008, 09:41 PM

Make sure you have power outlets near where you plan to reload. Plenty of accesories that use power (tumblers, scales, powder drops, brass dropers, etc.). Don't forget the refer, TV and nice comfortable chair
Old 01-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Walls are up and insulated,door is hung and room is all cleard out for floor paint,then I will put up lights and star figuring out how I want to set it up....

I forgot to get a doorknob and lock [:@]...
Old 01-10-2008, 06:17 PM

Looking good James!! Keep the pics coming!!
Old 01-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 01-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not much to look at,the nxt pic will be from inside after I get it painted and set up,I see I need to fix the celling on the outside,going to menards in a 1/2 hour to get door knobs,I ended up putting up 3 walls,Put one up on the right side of the blockwall to seal off the other side of basement.Basicly a contiuation of the back wall in my New Mans room......Going to price out dehumidifiers too.....
Iam leaveing that work bench and cubboards in there as seen in other photos,I will redue the work bench to make it nicer and use the cabnits for storage ie reloading and such.
I think I will hang My Bows on the back wall with a writing/work table right in the middle,the rest I will play by ear......

O how I Love My WIFE......
Old 01-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well the room is painted,put up 2 double 4ft lights and now it looks like a surgical room,granted its not perfect in anyway but its my man/huntin room and thats what its all about,if I built it perfect the wife might decide to use it for something else[].I stll need to put up celling foam......
When the floor is dry I will get a pic postedfrom the door(I painted the floor in front of the room also).

Forgot.....when I went to get paint the wife said I could buy a new bench and cabnets for the room and thro the old ones out........I kept the old ones for now....If the room works out well I will take her up on the offer and then put in some indoor-outdoor carpet,new METEL Bench and some nice cabnets.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

James, in my last house I had a 'bunker" too. I think you'll hate the carpet in the room. I used some black rubber runner material where I stood, you can also find some high density foam used by people that exercise. The problem with carpet is that it holds and hides gun powder, primers, c clips, pins etc

Quick Reply: O/T Huntin Room..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.