Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it! >

Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it!

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it!

Old 12-28-2007, 12:06 PM

Default RE: Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it!

First timer/post here, found this place while surfing and figgered I'd tell ya what I got for Christmas and tell ya how I'm now equipped as well!! Wifey did some mean wheelin and dealin on Ebay and got me a like new Horton Yukon SL with a pin site/peep combo, alsocame with a rope cocker, quik tatch quiver and 5 carbon arrows with 3 field tips and 2 broad heads, with shipping she paid $190 so I think she did real well, she also scored on a dozen 2219 20" Easton arrows for $30 as well, now all I need is a soft case and some more arrow points and I'll be all set for Mr Bambi here in NW Wisc.

Slick!!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:27 PM
KLS
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Yoslick

now all I need is a soft case and some more arrow points and I'll be all set for Mr Bambi here in NW Wisc.

where at in NW wisc.? me and a buddy of mine use to go up to Danbury a couple timesa year to run bear, good times those were...
Old 12-28-2007, 12:30 PM
Typical Buck

Got some camo clothes and a ATV Winch. Don't really need a winch, but I wanted one. It'll look cool on my new Honda I think. Hope everyone had a Good Christmas.
BBO
Old 12-28-2007, 12:50 PM

ORIGINAL: KLS

ORIGINAL: Yoslick

now all I need is a soft case and some more arrow points and I'll be all set for Mr Bambi here in NW Wisc.

where at in NW wisc.? me and a buddy of mine use to go up to Danbury a couple timesa year to run bear, good times those were...
Not far away at all, I live in Osceola and my hunting property is just north of Grantsburg!!

Slick!!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

$50 gift certificate to Applebee's, $50 certificate to Outback, $50 certificate to Carrabas, $50 certificate to Super WalMart, $100 gift certificate to Bass Proand 3 entrance tickets to Bush Gardens, 2 pair of Liberty Brand Overalls, a box of Arturo Fuente " Panetelas" Imported Cigars and a 1/5 of Tres Cepas Spanish Cognac......And some Christmas Eve Poontang.......
I like myArturo FuentePRIVADA #1's but they are allways hard to get seems like they are allways out so then I willgo with a Dunhill...I perfer the Natrual wrap/colorado for the smoothness..Here is the funny part...since I dont drink anymore I like my Cigars with Mountain Dew............I have afew good Ports and 2 cognac/brandys in my wine rack still plus abunch of wines and 2 bottles of Dom.........Atleast if I deside to drink again I will have some aged booze.......scotch,burban,and abunch of other hard liq.....jack,lord,vodkas,gins,rums all collecting dust....

Old 12-29-2007, 11:10 AM

New fishing canoe, trail cam, mini range finder, bushnell nightvison spotting scope, $150 at cabelas, $100 at gander mountain, new fly rod, turkey calls, buck alfa hunter knife,and a gerber sport axe.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:54 PM

1187 Remington 12 ga (camo) and an Ipod that is driving me crazy trying to figure out.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:56 PM

linkppn, they should have just bought you a Sports Shop
Old 12-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

$50 gift certificate to Applebee's, $50 certificate to Outback, $50 certificate to Carrabas, $50 certificate to Super WalMart, $100 gift certificate to Bass Proand 3 entrance tickets to Bush Gardens, 2 pair of Liberty Brand Overalls, a box of Arturo Fuente " Panetelas" Imported Cigars and a 1/5 of Tres Cepas Spanish Cognac......And some Christmas Eve Poontang.......
I like myArturo FuentePRIVADA #1's but they are allways hard to get seems like they are allways out so then I willgo with a Dunhill...I perfer the Natrual wrap/colorado for the smoothness..Here is the funny part...since I dont drink anymore I like my Cigars with Mountain Dew............I have afew good Ports and 2 cognac/brandys in my wine rack still plus abunch of wines and 2 bottles of Dom.........Atleast if I deside to drink again I will have some aged booze.......scotch,burban,and abunch of other hard liq.....jack,lord,vodkas,gins,rums all collecting dust....
I like the Maduros and I don't drink, I quit 40yrs ago, I soak the finished ends of the cigars in the Cognac.

BTW, wine and liquor do not age in the bottle, they age in the vats.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wont dip mine in liq anymore since I quit..thats were the dew comes in....

Quick Reply: Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.