Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it! >

Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it!

Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it!

Old 12-27-2007, 08:22 PM

Default Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it!

Not sure if I missed it, but how did everyone make out on Christmas. Did everyone get what they wanted or any great gifts they want to share about? As some of you know I have no kids yet, so me and the wife get to have a good time with each other at Christmas. She bought me a Layman Digital reloading scale with a built in powder trickler, a RCBS digital caliper. Some hunting clothes, a camping gazebo for this summer. One of the high lights also was I told everyone that I wanted cabelas cards and most everyone did it, and that is one thing that is good to have power in numbers with! So I get to cash in there too!!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it!

I didnt really want anything,hint hint....All I wanted was a new shaver....got it...A PhilipsNorelco Triple Head. The cool one on TV.....

And Boxer shorts with Elk on Them.......I think it was supposed to mean something.[&o]......
Old 12-27-2007, 08:51 PM
KLS
Fork Horn

I got alot of useful stuff, nothing to outrageous though, butwhen your a dad its more about the kids anyway andthe older they get the more expensive they get,and sodoesthe stuff they want(just one video game can be upwards of $50...)
I didnt really want to spend a whole lot this year as my kidsgot alot throughout this last year anyway,but I easily went through over $500 on them...but I guess to them it was pretty awesome as they were pretty excited with what they got, and thats what matters...

there was a couple small things(hunting related) thatI kind ofwanted and kind of threw out but I didnt get either one... I hinted at my daughter that I wanted to get some spitfire broadheads, I even showed her what they were in a cabelas catalog but she forget to tell her mother
I also hinted that I wanted to get a DNK string for my crossbow, but that didnt happed either... I even gave out the contact info but I guessdoing thatwas a little too much work, now I have to get it myself...

oh well... I did get alot of othercool stuff, no hunting stuff though...
Old 12-27-2007, 10:26 PM
Typical Buck

I did OK, the wife went to Michigan shopping and brought me home some neat stuff.. Best thing is my new boots.. Good and high to keep me dry crossing the river, a new pair of gloves and a deer drag, she is quite optimistic.
I hope everyone got to see the people they wanted to see and had a smile or two.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I tend to give the cool stuff: 1 lb of TAC, box of 36 gr Varmint Grenades, New Hornady loading manual, cap light, etc. Somewhat of a trade off for a digital picture frame and ill fitting undies. But did score an Ice Armour ice fishing suit that matches my FishTrap Pro ice shelter. (Gifts from myself, one for birthday the other from Santa). Hey, a man can't just put up with what others think he needs!
PS The digital picture frame is loaded with a slide show of the grandkids tho.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:33 AM

The only thing hunting related i wanted for Christmas was a Trail Camera... My girlfriend knew this, so i was pretty sure she would get me it... Anyway, on christmas day, there was no Trail Cam sitting beneath the tree with my name on it... I was kinda surprised but not upset... 2 days later she asked me why i seemed down (Which i wasn't) then proceeded to hand me a "forgotten" christmas gift, which sure enough contained the trail camera which i asked for... She thinks she is so clever
Old 12-28-2007, 08:51 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: crossbuck

The only thing hunting related i wanted for Christmas was a Trail Camera... My girlfriend knew this, so i was pretty sure she would get me it... Anyway, on christmas day, there was no Trail Cam sitting beneath the tree with my name on it... I was kinda surprised but not upset... 2 days later she asked me why i seemed down (Which i wasn't) then proceeded to hand me a "forgotten" christmas gift, which sure enough contained the trail camera which i asked for... She thinks she is so clever
LOL! Did your lower lip stick out?
Old 12-28-2007, 09:54 AM
Dominant Buck

$50 gift certificate to Applebee's, $50 certificate to Outback, $50 certificate to Carrabas, $50 certificate to Super WalMart, $100 gift certificate to Bass Proand 3 entrance tickets to Bush Gardens, 2 pair of Liberty Brand Overalls, a box of Arturo Fuente " Panetelas" Imported Cigars and a 1/5 of Tres Cepas Spanish Cognac......And some Christmas Eve Poontang.......
Old 12-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Reb you are the MAN!!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just got some pm's from some of you guys! They were the right size, can't break, and made my day! thanks!!

Quick Reply: Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.