HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it!
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Rebel Hog
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Your Christmas Loot, lets hear it!

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

$50 gift certificate to Applebee's, $50 certificate to Outback, $50 certificate to Carrabas, $50 certificate to Super WalMart, $100 gift certificate to Bass Proand 3 entrance tickets to Bush Gardens, 2 pair of Liberty Brand Overalls, a box of Arturo Fuente " Panetelas" Imported Cigars and a 1/5 of Tres Cepas Spanish Cognac......And some Christmas Eve Poontang.......
I like myArturo FuentePRIVADA #1's but they are allways hard to get seems like they are allways out so then I willgo with a Dunhill...I perfer the Natrual wrap/colorado for the smoothness..Here is the funny part...since I dont drink anymore I like my Cigars with Mountain Dew............I have afew good Ports and 2 cognac/brandys in my wine rack still plus abunch of wines and 2 bottles of Dom.........Atleast if I deside to drink again I will have some aged booze.......scotch,burban,and abunch of other hard liq.....jack,lord,vodkas,gins,rums all collecting dust....
I like the Maduros and I don't drink, I quit 40yrs ago, I soak the finished ends of the cigars in the Cognac.

BTW, wine and liquor do not age in the bottle, they age in the vats.