Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

You guys

Old 12-25-2007, 10:35 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default You guys

As the new year approaches I start reflecting on the events and people that have brightened my life.
As some of you know I really try to help everyone I can. Of course when some one tries hard to peeve me it hurts even more. That being said I want to thank everyone that I've made strings for. I really do enjoy making something precisely how someone wants and it turns my crank to think it puts a smile on their face. I also want to thank those who allowed me to help.
I want to further this sport as opposed to watching it stagnate. This forum has many that do work towards this. It is also full of truly honest good people. I thank those member for allowing me to get to know them.
The better we can make this sport of hunting with a crossbow the longer we can keep it. Actions speak louder than words!

I've written these words at the other forum but there is a difference. I want you guys to know that this is home to me. Here I find closer friends and bonds that I suspect will go a long time. This is by far a forum with more open minds and more actions of friendship.
Don

Old 12-25-2007, 11:05 AM

Default RE: You guys

Hey Dnk. I stand by an earlier reply on another thread that you are a class act. Merry Christmas my friend.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

What zombie said,your feelings for us,pets ,etc.make you one great person,am glad to have met you!Merry Christmas
Old 12-26-2007, 01:04 AM

What more could a guy say but Ditto to what you said! I talk about this place enough at work I think a few of them think I am nuts. But as others have said in the past this is like the biggest hunt camp fire that we all share and enjoy. Strange how I will probably never get to meet you guys, but yet I call you all friends. HNI and the place Christine made for us is the best place a CB guy could ever ask for!
Old 12-26-2007, 10:23 AM

Sorry fellas , I have been away for quite some time....you know , the kinda stuff that goes wrong in ones life....one day you smile , next day you cry, and ask why life throws some heavy punches as it does.
I know as DNK and the rest of the group goes , hey we are all good friends here....brought together by a simple gizmo called the xbow....our interest are the same from the very start.

When we start reading the different post , it's like a magic carpet ride away from the daily crap going on in ones life.

The best of the holidays to you and yours , and may the next upcoming year be filled with health , happiness and smiles, what more can one want.
BOB