Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

horton crossbow

Old 10-30-2007, 08:41 AM

Default RE: horton crossbow

just got off the phone with horton. they just got the bow this morning it took gander about 14 days to get it to them.horton said they would know something by thur.the girl im dealing with told me from now on to just call them and sendit in myself if there areany more probelms with it. they can give it a R A number. so ill get it back right when bows season ends in va. but i can use it some in maryland there season goes tell jan 31. the rut is on hot there anyway had 6 bucks come by me sat evening missed a 10 point but grunted a 9 in. stuck it a 16 yrds. the bucks there are going crazy right now. wentlast night seen over 20 deer 7 were bucks nothing big.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:04 PM
Spike

moeskeeter...
I too would be very interested in howyou "pin" or disable the dail-a-range feature. Mine seems to be acting up between shots and the dial doesn't seem to positively click into the numbers... seems like there something wrong in there. If I leave it on '0" it seems OK, but if I try any of the higher numbers, you better have a good back-up plan behind your target!
Thanks! Jeff
Old 10-31-2007, 03:16 PM
Spike

I will try to get this guy from work to post them for me, he said he will but still has not. Will ask him again in the morning.