Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 The Deer Are finely Starting to move ! >

The Deer Are finely Starting to move !

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

The Deer Are finely Starting to move !

Old 10-12-2007, 09:48 AM

Default The Deer Are finely Starting to move !

I have Been Hunting Every day since opening day Oct. 6 I saw A 1 slick head A Grey Fox & 2 Bucks I needed A spotlight for the Bucks ! LOL Just couldnt get A good shot ! Yall Take it easy ! Central Va .
Old 10-12-2007, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Deer Are finely Starting to move !

Get'em! I'll be going home tues. then i get on my deers!
Old 10-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

I've been seeing two to four deer per evening just before dark this week. It has cooled way down and deer are moving now. I'll hunt Saturday morning for the first time since opening day Sept. 8th. Weather is suppose to be 40 degrees in the morning. I've let a huge 6 pointer walk twice now standing broadside in my corn pile. He's just not what I'm after this year.I am enjoying watching them and that is what it's all about isn't it? LOL
BBO
Old 10-13-2007, 08:38 AM

ORIGINAL: BuddyBo

I've been seeing two to four deer per evening just before dark this week. It has cooled way down and deer are moving now. I'll hunt Saturday morning for the first time since opening day Sept. 8th. Weather is suppose to be 40 degrees in the morning. I've let a huge 6 pointer walk twice now standing broadside in my corn pile. He's just not what I'm after this year.I am enjoying watching them and that is what it's all about isn't it? LOL
BBO
Sounds Awesome BBO The Area Im In They just arent doing a whole lot ! It will get better after we get some rain hopefully ! I live about 60 miles from The North Carolina Border I live not to far from Peterburg Va. Good luck ! Sound like your doing great ! Keep me Updated buddy Bo !
Old 10-13-2007, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

You had best get them there deers moving towards my area so i can put couple of them in the freezer! I ain't doing to good over here at awshucks area! They must have herd i be coming and bringing Miss Vixen wid me!