Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

NEVER DULL

Old 07-18-2007, 12:19 PM

Default NEVER DULL

Just put a coat of " NEVER DULL" on my flight deck....lmbo.....and did the same application to my arrows.....now everything is super smoooooooth.
I also sprayed some pure white teflon powder ( made by HOPPES....item #3062) into trigger area and safety.
Again smoooooooth action now.......don't know how long it will last.
BOB in Pa
Old 07-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: NEVER DULL

Tell me more about this Never Dull and teflon powder. Sounds great!
Where can I find it?

xbowbarry
Old 07-18-2007, 03:06 PM

Well , the "NEVER DULL" is a fine polish....you can get it at Walmart, or just about all the grocery stores carry it by the small auto stuff isle. The NEVER DULL is great stuff....it comes in a tin can...about 3 inches in dia....about 3 inches high and sells for about $5 or so. Yes , it is for polishing brass, plastic, aluminum , it has many uses and works great!!!!! It comes in a wadding configuration and is impregnated with some sort of magic stuff....so the can says. I use it on expensive radio equipment , so it's gotta be good. Works great on motor cycle engines.....will make alumnum engine parts look like chrome. The can of NEVER DULL will last you for years as you only need a little bit of the wadding to polish or clean whatever. It cleans " stuff" pretty darn good , and leaves a fine smooooooth coating.....and smells good too. Wipe in on ....back and forth motion.....let it dry for a few seconds....wipe it off.

And the teflon is made buy HOPPES....you know the company that makes solvents / cleaners for firearms. The teflon is a dry powder.....fine like baby powder.....it comes in a squeeze bottle with a metal needle to pin point its application. Walmart used to sell it.....but any gun / ammo shop should carry it....cost about $ 7.00.
I guess powdered graphite would work instead of the teflon.....but graphite, well it's dirty yucky stuff.
BOB in Pa.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:17 PM
Fork Horn

http://www.nevrdull.com/index.htm

But do deer like it? Odor? And it contains something to clean so will it remove the anodizing in time?
Is it Stryker approved? Don't want the rail to burst into flames on the shot.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bigg~BirddVA

Is it Stryker approved? Don't want the rail to burst into flames on the shot.
I was under the impression you don't have to put anything on the Strykerto get the "burst into flames" effect?