Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Gotta Change...

Old 07-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Gotta Change...

Hey fellow shooters....I have to go back to shooting dots on my morrell bag,was shooting the heart and lung side at 25 yrds,hitting the heart and shatterd two of my carbons today,and the heart is so shot out that the arrows were just about going all the way thru..What a fun morning.I beleave Iam ready for opening deer in sept.....If I can keep shooting around 100-130 arrows a week I will be happy,that will give me about 700-900 more shots to get differant angle's figured out......
Old 07-15-2007, 01:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Gotta Change...

You need to tie that decoy to the back of the truck/ATV and have the wifedrag itaround the backyard while you shoot at it!
Those arrows add up fast, not to mention the time it takes to make one perfect.. I have little funerals for the ones a trash, always a sad moment.
Keep up the great shooting! deer season is sneaking up fast!
Old 07-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Gotta Change...

I just put em in the pickle bucket with the rest of my damaged ones.We used to tie ballons behind my Trax RC trk with about 4ft of string untill it got hit,that one cost acouple of hundred to fix so I stoped doing it..It was fun untill the little mishap......