Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Collectibles
 Wildlife Stained Glass >

Wildlife Stained Glass

Community
Collectibles Looking for the perfect piece of memorabilia for your hunting cabin? Find all your hunting collectibles here.

Wildlife Stained Glass

Old 02-12-2009, 06:32 PM

Default Wildlife Stained Glass

Hey everybody. So here's the deal I set up a website for my old man a while back and I need some help from fellow hunters and wildlife enthusiasts out there. My dad's an avid hunter (when he's not building cabins), and he's also an artist... I took some pictures of some of his work in hopes of maybe finding a niche market to get started selling some of it in. What I need help with is the pricing area.
What I'm looking to find out is how much you all would be willing to pay for a piece of hand-crafted custom stained glass? If anyone has the time and wouldn't mind. Check out the website, www.molunkusdesigns.com and then go to the gallery....check out the work and pick your favorite ones and shoot an email with the name of the piece and how much you would be willing to pay for it. There's a simple contact form I set up so it won't take that long. I know money is tight right now, and in no way am I asking for you to purchase anything...what I want to know is if you did have the money to purchase a piece, how much would you spend on it? Our how much would you spend on your own custom piece? Thanks everyone. Good hunting.

And if any of you have any other ideas about how to get into the right market to sell this type of thing I would really appreciate any suggestions. I get the emails forwarded to me from the website, [email protected] so I'll get whatever is sent there.
-Zwizz

Old 02-16-2009, 10:20 AM

Default RE: Wildlife Stained Glass

Link dont work
Old 02-18-2009, 12:01 PM

Default RE: Wildlife Stained Glass

Sorry I placed a comma after the link before...it should work in the original message now

www.molunkusdesigns.com

Thanks for checking it out,