Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Reflex Grizzly and WB >

Reflex Grizzly and WB

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Reflex Grizzly and WB

Old 04-26-2005, 09:12 PM

Default Reflex Grizzly and WB

I was wondering if anyone else with had come acrosse the same problem that I just did. I just bought a new Reflex Grizzly and I was installing a Whisker Bisquit rest on and I noticed that with the rest installed I cannont get the screw to adjust the rest in and out, away from the riser. I think I can get away with simply removing the entire rest, making the adjustment then reinstalling it, hopefully with out messing everything else up. If that doesnt work then I thought maybe I could reverse the direction the screw is in, that would require some drilling, tapping and a new screw. But it is on there now, hopefully get to do some shooting yet this week.

Has anyone come across this problem with other bows that have a riser design similar to the Reflex, with the triangulated riser.

Thanks
Old 04-27-2005, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Reflex Grizzly and WB

I just set one of these up for my father on his grizzly, and you will indeed have to take the rest off the bow to adjust.
Old 04-27-2005, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Reflex Grizzly and WB

I have the exct combo you describe. It only takes a few minutes to adjust then you are done. No problem really.