Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Reflex grizzly

Old 01-25-2005, 04:48 PM

Default Reflex grizzly

I see a few guys have bought them on here, just curious on their opinions. I noticed the grizzly has a magnesium riser, will that make it heavier, and a lower quality bow???????? The reflex website dosnt give a weight, any body know?

I guess Im looking for best bang for my buck bow.
Old 01-25-2005, 05:46 PM

Default RE: Reflex grizzly

here is a good link go to it and on the right under the pic of the two bows click the link for the comparison chart. that will help you out as far as the riser its basically a hoyt riser reflex is a division of hoyt so they are cheap in price but not cheaply made they are not the fastest bows out there but they will shoot just as good.

http://www.outdoorlife.com/outdoor/g...s-0020,00.html
Old 01-25-2005, 06:56 PM

I am new to bowhunting and purchased a Reflex Growler (2003 model) new at the suggestion of a friend and experienced archer. I did not want to dish out the big $$ on an outfit that I may or may not continue using, and he suggested Reflex bows were the best bang for the buck. My buddy told me that the Reflex line is basically older Hoyt models, without the frills of the Hoyts. Some of the more experienced guys here can give you more info.
Good luck!
Old 01-26-2005, 04:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Terry M just bought the Reflex Grizzly and for the price he paid for it and the accessoeies that came with it ,it's definetly come's with a perfect price tag .I'm not overly sure how much time Terry has been able to spend shooting it, but I last spoke to him he was very happy about his decision.

nubo