Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Switched to a Muzzy Zero Effect...... >

Switched to a Muzzy Zero Effect......

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Switched to a Muzzy Zero Effect......

Old 02-28-2005, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Switched to a Muzzy Zero Effect......

I guess I kind of have a love/hate thing going with the Muzzy ZE.

I have had one on a MQ1 for about 2 years and I love it.....I put it on, tuned and have not touched it since.

I just bought a Switchback and .....well lets just say if anyone needs a very slightly used Muzzy ZE I have one for sale. It hits the nuckle on my thumb and I talked with the people at Muzzy and they told me to move my nock point up and to make sure that the bottom of my arrow was even with the top of the berger button hole. I tried this and it was better but I refuse to mistune my bow or to change my grip to accomadate a arrow rest. I have shot for 25 years and its too late in the game to change my grip now. I know some of you guys have a ZE on your roller guard bows and love them.........I sure wish it would have worked on mine.

If anyone has any suggestion please let me know before I find a new home for it!
Old 03-02-2005, 07:33 AM
Fork Horn

Well its sold and gone now but I would still like to hear if anyone else had the same problem that I had.
Old 03-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have one on my bowtech and absolutely love it. On the other hand my dad put one on his hoyt and had the same issue with it hitting his hand so he took it off. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to tune it to stop it from hitting. Eventually I told him his hands are just too fat.