Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 You might be a hardcore bowhunter if..... >

You might be a hardcore bowhunter if.....

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You might be a hardcore bowhunter if.....

Old 02-13-2005, 11:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: You might be a hardcore bowhunter if.....

RobinHood36, I agree I agree, I will also say that if you are preparing for a elk calling contest and you drive all the neighbors nuts, not to mention your wife and kids.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you are a archery education instructor and you get a lot of enjoyment out of indroducing people both young and old to the sport of bowhunting.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Arent you two married? Or am I thinking of another woman on here?
Old 02-14-2005, 01:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dairy King yes you are correct!
Old 02-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Typical Buck

Really funny! You get my vote for best post of the year so far. A couple of mine:

If your first question at a job interview is, How much vacation time does this job offer?

If your second question at the job interview is, How does it look for two weeks off in September?

If you have more than two guests in your apartment, the third one has to sit on the block target.
Old 02-15-2005, 07:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

If your kids as toddlers learned real quick to count to 9 because the Big'un over the mantle has 9 points. But they count,G-1,G-2.....
Honest to God, my son's third word he learned this past year was "deer." It's the first word he says now every day after waking up, because he's waiting for us to get him out of his crib and put on a deer hunting dvd on the computer in the living room so he can watch it.

I told my wife I don't see how those people who have kids who constantly harrass them to watch Barney videos can handle it, because as much as I truly love bowhunting and watching deer, it's starting to get a little old. And this is coming from a man who put more than 70 days each of the last two bowhunting seasons in the stand!!
Old 02-15-2005, 07:23 PM
Typical Buck

If your wife gets mad at you because every time you take the kids to the zoo your talking " Shot Placement"....................
Old 02-15-2005, 09:02 PM

Don K I've done that (LOL) kids got to know where to aim. How about you fake a headache to get out of bedroom time with the wife to watch a hunting show
Old 02-16-2005, 02:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

How about you fake a headache to get out of bedroom time with the wife to watch a hunting show
DOH!! Now I know all his secrets!!! No more hunting shows for him!! [>:] I'll have to figure out how to unhook the cable and hide all his hunting dvds. Thanks for the clue, nh bowman!!
Old 02-16-2005, 06:12 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: You might be a hardcore bowhunter if.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.