Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

memories

Old 01-29-2005, 09:38 PM

Default RE: memories

Its hard to beat the times hunting with my dad, those will always out last any other hunting trip, especially as a kid. One that sticks out was when the whole family was hunting and my dad and mom had the glasses. My brother and I had nothing and I spotted six bucks on the ridgeline with the naked eye. After telling my dad i found the deer, he did not believe me at first until he glassed and saw them for himself, we put a stalk on but had no success!! Thats alright, it the memories that make it. Ever since then they have always called me eagle eye
Old 01-29-2005, 09:47 PM

I can still see my first moose going down when I was a kid, It was my first big game animal.

Close seconf this year was my 60 year old dad betting his biggest Mule dear ever 183 3/8. You would have sworn it was his first deer.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:59 PM

Going hunting with my dad and brothers when I was a kid. Seemed so pure. Nothing but us out in the woods kidding with each other and hunting.

I would follow my dad and my brothers (all older than me) around like I was thier own little bird dog. Now I look back and think about it, I'm the age that dad was then....except he still seemed much smarter than I'll ever be.

Those good days bring smiles to my face.