Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Easton customer service,  bad experience >

Easton customer service, bad experience

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Easton customer service, bad experience

Old 01-18-2005, 09:10 AM

Default Easton customer service, bad experience

I recently sent back a half dozen 05 easton ac superslim arrows because the logo area was smeared very badly, so badly you couldn't even read the name. So, sent them back, after about a week and a half I called easton to see what they were going to do, they said they were going to replace my arrows, I thought great I should have them in know time. Boy was I wrong, the customer ser. rep ask if they could send me demo shafts.[8D] I told him know I did not buy demos I would like new ones ( my return arrows had never been shot). He said they could not find any new ones,[&:] you mean to tell me the company manufactures these arrows don't seem to have any new ones. I told him I would wait until he found some. Easton can't find 6 new arrows, I have a feeling the are going to have a bad year. I just had to vent.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:30 AM

Default RE: Easton customer service, bad experience

...or they are having a great year already, and are trying to keep up and fill orders. My answer to customer service would have been "Sure, send me a dozen demos to replace the six new ones".
Old 01-18-2005, 10:49 AM

Hitch I thought about having them send me the 6 demos but they were cut to 28 inches and I need 27. This would have been ok but the inserts were glued in and they are the hit inserts.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

You could have cut an 1" off the nock end and refletched them.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:41 AM

Yea ausie your right I never thought about that, it just seems sad to pay about 10.00 per arrow and they want to send you demos.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:48 AM

Well, to be honest it was a picky reason to send them back in the first place. What does it matter if the logo was smeared?
Old 01-18-2005, 11:52 AM

Easton is a quality company(?) If they are not going to take pride in what they produce and put out quality products, all aspects of the products, even logos, they should not be in the business or not charge so much for arrows.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:56 AM

double creek why even put the logo on the arrow, a smeared logo is bad advertisment. You wouldn't buy a car with smearded paint would you.,
Old 01-18-2005, 12:58 PM

That's apples to oranges
Old 01-18-2005, 01:18 PM

Compare what you like to the arrows, if a company sends a product out that looks bad, I think the should have to make it right. I guess I will compare something of less value than a car. A bag of potato chips, on the back says that if for any reason you are not satisfied with their product return it for a full refund and that is only a couple bucks. Easton relies on their customers, they need us, we don't need them, there are other companies that make arrows. I know I could have bought another arrow brand but I think easton is one of the better arrow manufacturers, my arrows just slipped passed quality control.

Quick Reply: Easton customer service, bad experience

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.