Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 MATHEWS VRS BOWTECH >

MATHEWS VRS BOWTECH

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MATHEWS VRS BOWTECH

Old 02-25-2005, 04:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: MATHEWS VRS BOWTECH

are you guys still at it!!
Old 02-26-2005, 06:41 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-26-2005, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Who makes a better truck, Ford or Chevy?
Ford![8D]
Old 02-28-2005, 06:58 PM

Fellow archers, last September I bought a BowTech Pro40. This bow is incredibly smooth and quiet, most of the time you don't even know the arrow has left the bow. It is by far the best bow I've ever owned in 34 years of bow hunting. To buy a new bow without shooting a BowTech would be a great injustice. Since I've bought mine, my cousin, his uncle, my brother and his son, and my wife have also bought one.

Good Hunting!
Old 03-01-2005, 01:15 PM

shot both got a Hoyt Xtec best bow I've shot
Old 03-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fellow archers, last spring I bought a Mathews Icon. This bow is incredibly smooth and quiet, most of the time you don't even know the arrow has left the bow. It is by far the best bow I've ever owned in 29 years of bow hunting. To buy a new bow without shooting a Mathews would be a great injustice. Since I've bought mine, my cousin, his uncle, my brother and his son, my wife, and the neighbors dog have also bought one.

Good Hunting!

Old 03-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Fork Horn

Wow, this thread is still alive and kicking.

Okay, here's what I've done over the last couple of months. Bought a Hoyt Vipertec. Liked how it felt in my hands, but when I shot it, it just didn't feel right. I tried talking myself into liking this bow, but in the back of my mind I was thinking, "Now why didn't I shoot the latest and greatest from Mathews and Bowtech before buying this Hoyt?" So I ended up shooting both the Mathews and Bowtech and was very impressed by both. Opted for the Mathews (Switchback) though, but Bowtech and Hoyt make a fine bow...just wasn't for me.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BOWFANATIC

Fellow archers, last spring I bought a Mathews Icon. This bow is incredibly smooth and quiet, most of the time you don't even know the arrow has left the bow. It is by far the best bow I've ever owned in 29 years of bow hunting. To buy a new bow without shooting a Mathews would be a great injustice. Since I've bought mine, my cousin, his uncle, my brother and his son, my wife, and the neighbors dog have also bought one.

Good Hunting!

Auh, give the new guy a break. You a very funny man.Very funny.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: three-shot

Fellow archers, last September I bought a BowTech Pro40. This bow is incredibly smooth and quiet, most of the time you don't even know the arrow has left the bow. It is by far the best bow I've ever owned in 34 years of bow hunting. To buy a new bow without shooting a BowTech would be a great injustice. Since I've bought mine, my cousin, his uncle, my brother and his son, and my wife have also bought one.

Good Hunting!
Hey, three-shot.

That's quit a recomendation. Say's alot. I'll be keeping my eye out for one of them shaft shooters. I hope that with buying all those bows you were able to get a good deal.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:12 AM

YEAH THATS RIGHT THIS LITTLE ICON SHOWS IT ALL "THE MATHEW GODS" I HAVE TAKEN A HALF HOUR TO READ ABOUT ALL THESE TESTS THAT WERE DONE BETWEEN MATHEWS AND BOWTECH. WHY DON'T WE COMPARE MATHEWS NEW SWITCHBACK TO BOWTECHS NEW ALLEGIANCE THEN WE WILL SEE THIS FROM THE MATHEWS GANG. SORRY BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO SHORT DRAW LENGHTS MATHEWS DOESN'T CUT IT AND BOWTECH HAS STEPPED TO THE PLATE. HOWS IT FEEL TO BE SECOND ON THE BLOCK MATHEWS?????

Quick Reply: MATHEWS VRS BOWTECH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.