Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shipping to Canada >

Shipping to Canada

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shipping to Canada

Old 12-16-2004, 03:18 PM

Default Shipping to Canada

Is it legal to ship a bow to Canada from US? The local UPS store said that the last one they shipped was returned because to was a weapon.
Old 12-16-2004, 05:34 PM

Default RE: Shipping to Canada

I bought my old bow that I am replacing as we speak off ebay and it was shipped from the states it arrived three to four buisness days after he got my money order. maybe they will have to try someone other than ups, I would try talking to ups yourself because the thing is even though a bow is a weapon but its not an illegal on and its not being smuggled illegally and its not like its considered a consealed weapon. I think you got some wrong infp bows get shipped here all the time.
Old 12-16-2004, 11:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Shipping to Canada

I had a bid last season on a 03 BowTech Dually and the same happened to me UPS would not deliver it ,so the guy removed my bid .Although i have seen where some seller's have it that they can send to Canada .This season BowTech e-mailed me and were going to send me my bow overnight .Maybe contact one of these dealer's on Ebay and ask them what they have to do in order to send a bow from the state's to Canada . There's got to be a way to get it here ,maybe your bow shop can give you this information as well .Good luck .

nubo