Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech Tomkat

Old 08-24-2004, 08:50 PM

Default Bowtech Tomkat

What's up y'all? My name is Duane Oliva. I'm new to this forum. For a little history, I have been bow hunting for 18 years. I live in beautiful south Louisisana and currently hunt in Mississippi. I am looking for some advice. I have been shooting the same PSE Thunder Flite Express for the past fifteen years. I'm looking to upgrade to something new (lighter and faster). The Bowtech Tomkat is a bow I am considering buying. I have read only one or two reviews on this bow. Is there anyone out there with any info (pros and cons) on this bow?
Old 08-24-2004, 10:10 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowtech Tomkat

Welcome!

Well, I don't have that many years of experience like you, but I shoot the Bowtech Tech29 with the same cam on the Tomkat. I really like my set-up. I'm sure you will enjoy shooting the Tomkat, if you decide to go with Bowtech. Depends on budget, you could go with the other models. Here is the link to the Tomkat, if you haven't check it out yet.

[link]http://www.bowtecharchery.com/2004BowGallery/TomKat.htm[/link]

I mostly heard good things about Bowtech. Good luck!