HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Mathews Bows (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/68750-mathews-bows.html)

ohiohunter3303 08-11-2004 01:20 AM

Mathews Bows

I have a mathews my self and love it. I wouldnt shoot any other bow. I just wanna know if everyone who has or had a mathews feels the same. To me a mathews is well worth the money. IF you do have one tell me what you have and how you have it set up.

Koontzy 08-11-2004 06:18 AM

RE: Mathews Bows

dont own a Mathews yet:) buying it this friday... I am going with the Outback since I dont do much 3D but where I hunt it gets brushy sometimes:) The Outback is an awsome bow IMO. cant wait... I am about 95% sure I am gonna get it but ya never know....might change my mind hehe.,

IL_BOW_MAN 08-11-2004 06:32 AM

I have a 70# 29" draw Mathews SQ2 with a 2 pc Mathews quiver. Mirage fall away rest, shock blocker stabilizer, and some brand new Spott Hogg sights that just rock!! I shoot 2213 super select arrows with 4" aae vanes.

stevensondrive 08-11-2004 07:56 AM

Mathews Outback on order

My bow should be in late this week or early next week

DaBoys 08-11-2004 08:02 AM

Having a Mq1 loveit....but would not buy a outback or lx.
Wish they would redo the mq1 or sq2 With a 71/4 brace height and 3.5# ata of 34"
just like the oringals...Yes there is the Fx but it pulls back like an older hoyt Grunt and pull.

justhrowit 08-11-2004 08:23 AM

Had the experience of shooting an LX a while back and loved it. then I had the WORST experience of shooting an outback. Worst........ because now I'm insanely jelaous of everyone who has one!!!!!! Would love to get one, but I just can't afford it right now. I have a bow that works now. Anyone out there who wants to make a donation!

J

mammasboy 08-11-2004 08:25 AM

ORIGINAL: justhrowit

Had the experience of shooting an LX a while back and loved it. then I had the WORST experience of shooting an outback. Worst........ because now I'm insanely jelaous of everyone who has one!!!!!! Would love to get one, but I just can't afford it right now. I have a bow that works now. Anyone out there who wants to make a donation!

J

I know what you mean. My Q2 is only 3 years old, I shot the Outback, SWEET!

gutshot 08-11-2004 11:09 AM

I just bought my 4th Mathews this past weekend, a Outback, and as far as I'm concerned there's not a better bow on the market. Unless something big changes I'll probably stay with Mathews from here on out.

thenuge15 08-11-2004 11:22 AM

I have a Outback and I am very happy with it. I was going to try bowtechs but there wasn't a close dealer. I don't think I'll be shooting any other brand for awhile.;)

legacy22 08-11-2004 03:35 PM

I have a legacy, and I like it a lot. I can't see myself switching.....unless I upgrade to another mathews one day.