Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bulls, Bucks, and Babies >

Bulls, Bucks, and Babies

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bulls, Bucks, and Babies

Old 05-07-2004, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bulls, Bucks, and Babies

Yeah when you get married it can even be worst. They will plan family vacations in the middle of the Rut. Don't get me wrong, I want to go to Aruba but why couldn't it wait until the season was over
It would wait at my house. My wife wouldn't even try to go there because she knows it's not happening. We have a rule around my house, Feb. - Sept. is open season for honey do's vacation or whatever she wants to do. Oct. - Jan. there are no honey do's and we don't schedule anything that conflicts with my hunting schedule. Obviously some things still come up but we don't schedule anything in, to make it worse. If there is something that has to be done during the fall I do it, other than that, it's bow hunting season and bow hunting season isn't a time to be wasted on crap that could wait until the spring. I get 4 months and she gets 8. I think it's fair and she doesn't have a problem with it. I explained that all quite well the first night we ever went out though. I don't think she comprehended the magnitude of it, but she can't say that I didn't warn her
Old 05-07-2004, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bulls, Bucks, and Babies

Tye a knot in it Jan and Feb , or get rigged for sport . My wife been want'n me to get that done but Im a sissy