Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bulls, Bucks, and Babies >

Bulls, Bucks, and Babies

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bulls, Bucks, and Babies

Old 05-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Bulls, Bucks, and Babies

FYI There are drugs available to slow down the labor. This should buy you enough time to get in that hunt.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:58 AM

FYI There are drugs available to slow down the labor. This should buy you enough time to get in that hunt.
LMAO We really are pigs aren't we?
Old 05-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dirt I would say that your theoretical wife is more than likely at the end of your forearm so I don't think that you will have to worry much about getting it pregnant. . Sorry dude I just had to.
Old 05-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Typical Buck

My son, who is awesome by the way, was born 3 days before the Jersey opening day for shotgun. I actually was packing my stuff on Sunday night and my wife said " are you nuts"?. I said that I was only going to go for a couple of hours.

Needless to day, 2002 was the only season in many, many years that I did not get a deer during gun season. I did pass a few small bucks during bow so it wasnt a total waste of a season.

HOWEVER, you have to do what's right and there are plenty of years to come and hopefully my son will join me down the road.
Old 05-05-2004, 08:37 PM

i guess i got lucky then, last year my wife, being 7 months prego, huge like a house, stayed in camp while i was out hunting , since pregos have heat flashes , she was only wearing her underwear, heard something outside of the trailer , grabbed the 06 and went outside to see what it was,, well low and behold it was a little forked horn, 80 yards out, so being the modest woman that she is , she shot the deer , in her undies, and even gutted it, the only time i leave a camera at home, so i guess i got lucky because there was no way i'd get to go hunting and leave her home, hell she would have left me home if i said anything to her about being out hunting while a prego.
Old 05-06-2004, 01:20 PM
Typical Buck

To you and Bowfanatic, I really don't want to seem insensitive (God forbid). Do you think in the theoretical situation I outlined that I could soften the blow by coming home with a gift for the theoretical wife, something to show I cared, like maybe a diet book so she could drop those extra pounds she put on during the pregnancy?
Old 05-06-2004, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOLOLOL
Dirt,
In no way was I taking you seriously. Maybe I should have made my response a little more clear. I was trying to include a bunch of sarcasm and humor. Although, I would be mad that I missed the hunt. If you look at my thread "women hunters..." you will see that I even posted the link to yours. Because I found it so humorous....

About that cookbook, my husband didn't give one to me after our 1st or our 2nd (and that's all we get). And I definately need to shed extra pounds as I was on bedrest the whole time for both pregnancies (and the kids are only 14 months apart!!!). If you get one for your "theoretical" wife, send me one too.... k?

LOLOLOL
Old 05-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

It's not so much a decision with your own son or daughter. But what really gets you is having to attend a nieces, nephews, or God Child's birthday during hunting season.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:33 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: BobCo19-65

It's not so much a decision with your own son or daughter. But what really gets you is having to attend a nieces, nephews, or God Child's birthday during hunting season.
Yeah when you get married it can even be worst. They will plan family vacations in the middle of the Rut. Don't get me wrong, I want to go to Aruba but why couldn't it wait until the season was over?
Old 05-07-2004, 06:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ouch, middle of the rut. Luckily my wife knows of my obsession, PROBABLY wouldn't do that cause everyone might be misserable (she knows me too well). Geez, and I had a hard time with the one day things.

Quick Reply: Bulls, Bucks, and Babies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.