Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 %$#*&()  %*()$  (*%#   Missed >

%$#*&() %*()$ (*%# Missed

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

%$#*&() %*()$ (*%# Missed

Old 11-19-2003, 08:43 AM

Default RE: %$#*&() %*()$ (*%# Missed

Good luck in your recovery. I ground hunted often this year because some S.O.B. thought he' d help himself to my ladder stand. It is certainly more of a challenge but give it a try next year.
Old 11-19-2003, 08:50 AM
Dominant Buck

MDbowhunter: I' ll probably only go hunting for a couple hours Sat AM. Check in in case I shot a deer. I have to do a WHOLE lot of HOney Do' s this weekend. My son and his honey are coming in for Thanksgiving on Monday night. My wife and I will be cooking deserts, cleaning, etc etc etc... but, if I happen to shoot a deer you could save me a lot of work. The gun season opens here after Thanksgiving. If I' m going to get that big boy I better do it before Bam Time.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:27 AM

Brian, you have my email, send me your phone number. I' ll get one for ya.
Old 11-19-2003, 09:53 AM

I would just like to say how awesome it is to be apart of this website!!!!! I wish the anti' s could see this thread.

Hang in there bro! Get yourself well and then hit ' em hard next year!!!
Old 11-19-2003, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Scar955, You are so right about this site and hunters in general. this is like a big family. I have been here for a while and these are the best people on the net.

Thanks so much for all your thoughts and wishes.

I was just fooling myself about being better when I really was not. This is not to say I am not doing better as I AM but still am having problems.

I was telling my Neuro doctor about why I stopped coming to see him for a few weeks was because, I was just so tired of being and feeling not right and thought that if I don' t go ( the out of site out of mind ) would work and I would feel better. Don' t know if that makes any sense but I just feel so horrible after seeing this Neuro DR do to seeing how bad I really am and that I still have a lot of recovery left. This dr and his assistant do what is called cog rehab and they try to help with my memory loss and recalling information. And when I am done I feel so bad because its hard for me to remember things.

But I am going back now to the Dr and I will keep up with him till I am discharged from him.

Well thanks again guys and like I always say YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick you got mail.
Old 11-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey man, goodluck on your recovery! Like everyone has said, get yourself right, and just remember, there are many more years to enjoy the woods. I too, think you should try ground hunting, how about a ground blind? They make some real nice ones now adays. Just remember, you are in all of our thoughts and prayers.
Old 11-19-2003, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks BigDaddy12t, I appreciate the thoughts and prayers too.

I am going to do what is right from now on.

Brian
Old 11-19-2003, 09:47 PM

Supermag. Do you think the change in medicines might help? If so maybe you can contunue hunting but on the ground. Set yourself up a nice ground blind and if you drop something you don' t have for to go. I wish there was an alternative for you but only you know best. I am going keep peeking in on this post to see who gets you a deer first. This place is awsome. Good luck 445.
Old 11-19-2003, 11:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ChiTownBuck, I will start taking my new meds probably friday. But it will take about 2 weeks till I wean off of one med and start taking the other. But I wont say I wont hunt this year again BUT it is not likely.

I have two people shooting for me so we will see.

6ptsika and davidmil good luck

Brian
Old 11-19-2003, 11:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

JJ thanks but I think I am too late now. thanks for the offer

Brian

Quick Reply: %$#*&() %*()$ (*%# Missed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.