HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - %$#*&() %*()$ (*%# Missed
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 01:59 PM
445 supermag
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: %$#*&() %*()$ (*%# Missed

Scar955, You are so right about this site and hunters in general. this is like a big family. I have been here for a while and these are the best people on the net.

Thanks so much for all your thoughts and wishes.

I was just fooling myself about being better when I really was not. This is not to say I am not doing better as I AM but still am having problems.

I was telling my Neuro doctor about why I stopped coming to see him for a few weeks was because, I was just so tired of being and feeling not right and thought that if I don' t go ( the out of site out of mind ) would work and I would feel better. Don' t know if that makes any sense but I just feel so horrible after seeing this Neuro DR do to seeing how bad I really am and that I still have a lot of recovery left. This dr and his assistant do what is called cog rehab and they try to help with my memory loss and recalling information. And when I am done I feel so bad because its hard for me to remember things.

But I am going back now to the Dr and I will keep up with him till I am discharged from him.

Well thanks again guys and like I always say YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick you got mail.