Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cardeer hurt

Old 11-10-2003, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cardeer hurt

Wow...CD
I gotta tell you, the things that happen to you in one season...amazing. Glad to hear you got the deer and all is relatively ok.

PS: send taz the toe too, along with the stiches
Old 11-10-2003, 06:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congratulations on the deer Bob. I hope that head of yours feels better in the days to come. Gonna sue the crossbow manufacturer?
Old 11-10-2003, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the deer Cardeer,,Hopefully you broke your black cloud! I think I broke mine Friday morning also.. Hope your injuries heal fast and dont effect this years adventures!! I would have loved to have been a bird on a limb and watched your dad whip some butt!!! Get better soon!!
Old 11-10-2003, 07:09 AM

Glad to hear you were not mortally wounded in your quest to get your deer. I am sure 47 stitches to you is just a flesh wound. You hunting adventures are amazing. A little frightening, but simply amazing. Hope you heal up soon.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:51 AM
Typical Buck

You shot a 13pt. buck, got wacked in the head and then your ol' man kicked some ass! You know, you don' t beleave a story like this from just anyone!

Congrats on the buck, tell your dad good job for me, get on the phone and tell that company to send you a new crossbow, and I hope your head feels better!

Old 11-10-2003, 08:07 AM
nub

Didn' t I read a thread from you a while back stating you missed a deer several feet high? Do you think that may have been an early warning your limb was about to go? Ever figure out what happened on that earlier miss? Hope you feel better.
Old 11-10-2003, 08:08 AM
Typical Buck

My, my, my...cardeer your secret is safe with me. []
Old 11-10-2003, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

...your average 13 pt. At this point, I wish I could bag an average doe!

That' s a bummer about the limb breaking. Congrats on the deer though, even though it was just an average 13 pt. Guess you had to take it though considering the deer had an arrow in him.

As for your Dad..... wow. That is cool!
Old 11-10-2003, 09:16 AM
Spike

Say what? I think you should start publishing in the fiction category. Don' t get me wrong I love the story. Very entertaining!
Old 11-10-2003, 09:20 AM
Fork Horn

This smells badly of a whitetail you once shot that wore a set of mulie sheds. Too bad you couldn' t get any photos of this one. Are the rest of you guys that gullable? Wake up folks.

Quick Reply: Cardeer hurt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.