Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cardeer hurt

Old 11-15-2003, 05:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Cardeer hurt

OH OH, theres that most feared list, I thought I was already on it.
Old 11-16-2003, 12:35 AM

it may be the most feared list, but i doubt youre feared for any reasons youd like to brag about!
Old 11-16-2003, 07:14 AM

Great story, cardeer. Would' ve loved to see your dad kick some tail!!!!! Glad everything turned out ok.
Old 11-18-2003, 12:26 PM
Fork Horn

Well what some of you new guys don' t know about Cardeer is that he grew up in south Texas and hunted there most of his life. I hunt south Texas and you will see more big bucks down here then in any state. I have been on and off this site a for a few years and have read alot of posts of cardeers and I beleve him to be a true hunter. I know that we all tend to push a hunting story bigger then it is but its a hunting story. But to call someone a lier you don' t realy know is plane wrong.I have one of his necklaces and dose it work? It dose for me and eveyone that I hand it to, that' s good enought for me.People that live in south Texas could if they wanted to take a nice buck almost everytime thay go hunting.It was even better 40 years ago.I know cardeer has taken more nice buck in his lifetime than most of us will see in ours.ITS EASY TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN YOU DON' T KNOW, EVEN EASIER WHEN YOU ARE NOT FACE TO FACE.To call someone out on something you have read on the internet! Come on guys don' t you have something better to do.I have read all the responces and it just makes me think that some of you need to get a life, go hunting, and maybe you will score on one of those 13 point bucks that are out there. Texas Tracker
Old 11-18-2003, 03:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Texastracker, thats a good way to put this one to rest. Sums it up pretty good. I should have locked it when it started to stray off course. I think enough has been said here.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Since a thread about all the old timers popped up, here's a bump of a classic cardeer story with a lot of old timers posting in it. This one goes back 11 years.