Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 i read an article,average deer hunter age is 42 and the future looks bleek, lets do our own pool! >

i read an article,average deer hunter age is 42 and the future looks bleek, lets do our own pool!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

i read an article,average deer hunter age is 42 and the future looks bleek, lets do our own pool!

Old 10-29-2003, 09:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: i read an article,average deer hunter age is 42 and the future looks bleek, lets do our own pool!

Im 37 and started 7 years ago. i have gotten 2 guys into bow hunting (1 quit though) and just turned my brother on to shot gunning. my son is 8 and goes shooting with me. next year i will start him off with the illinois youth dove hunt
Old 10-29-2003, 09:47 PM

Default RE: i read an article,average deer hunter age is 42 and the future looks bleek, lets do our own pool!

I am 50, amd my wife and 9 year old son both hunt too.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:50 PM

im 20, and have been hunting since i was 10. i live for this stuff. hunting is my life, other than my schooling right now. i hunt every morning before class. i have 2 buddies my age that live and breathe bowhunting too!
Old 10-29-2003, 10:06 PM

im 20 and have been hunting with bow since i was 13. It has both kept me out of trouble and got me in a little.

Out of trouble on the streets. In trouble with the teachers when opening day rolls around.
Old 10-29-2003, 10:07 PM

Im 19. Started at 12. Dad got me hunting. Im now better than him. I have tought myself everything I know about deer and turkey. Got myself archery hunting, which is the best thing there is. Got to love the simple sentences.
Old 10-29-2003, 10:38 PM
Spike

i' m 19 i started when i was 10.i' ll never stop.gonna teach my girlfriend and she 19.
Old 10-29-2003, 10:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I' ve been huntin hard since I was about 14...would go every once in awhile before that squirrel huntin or whatever...

A lot of my friends hunt...I' d think that maybe down south the age is different, because hunting is more widespread then it would be in New York, nonetheless...if any young guys want to go huntin with me, I' ll take em, I love to see new people get introduced to the sport of hunting...whether old or young...

I' m in the process of trying to get my girlfriend to go with me right at this moment...
Old 10-29-2003, 10:55 PM

im 19, i took my first deer with a bow at age 15....6 bowkills later and im hooked for life
Old 10-30-2003, 12:24 AM

I' m 47, got my first bow in March 2003 and got hooked up for life, I shot local league and 3D all summer with some succsess. I' ve been " hunting" all kinds of wildlife with my camera for 4 years now.
Heck, I' m too young to be that old[8D]
Old 10-30-2003, 01:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Quick Reply: i read an article,average deer hunter age is 42 and the future looks bleek, lets do our own pool!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.