Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Women Hunters/BowHunters - Where are you? >

Women Hunters/BowHunters - Where are you?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Women Hunters/BowHunters - Where are you?

Old 03-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by OhioNovice
This thread would be better with pictures of women hunters.... jus saying.
I can't say I am surprised...there are a few pictures I have uploaded in my profile or you can see a few where I am blogging...see link in my signature...but just because here is one of my 182lb boar I took with my bow last May...
Attached Thumbnails Women Hunters/BowHunters - Where are you?-candace-hubble.jpg  
Old 05-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Fork Horn

Not on a whole lot but I check in. This is my 2012 archery buck:
Old 05-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

CamoCandace and TurkeyGirl2,those are some really nice Pictures...keep up the great work and it looks like You can out shoot Us Guys for sure!

I got my Youngest Daughter interested in shooting a Bow,She shot a small older Bow a few times and I ended up putting a nice Mission "Craze" Bow in Lay-Away for Her....by the time I got it out a few months later and set it up She was too busy with School and "Boy Crazy" that I just had it set up to my spec's and I Deer Hunted with it last Fall.

I passed on a Young 8-Point Buck Holloween Day and was still kicking myself later on since I didn't have any encounters the rest of last Year (2012) with any more Bucks while Bow Hunting!
Old 06-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Spike

Candace....we're here...
I tend to stalk forums a lot in order to come up with show topics if I've hit a wall. Luckily the last 3 months I've been going gangbusters and haven't been on many of the forums.
But we are definitely here!!
Old 06-07-2013, 03:55 AM
Spike

Here's mine, better shot then me and looks better then me to.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:34 AM
Spike

Default women hunter here

Hi. I am a female from Idaho state. I enjoy bow hunting elk, fishing, and a little bit of rifle hunting for whitetail. I am here to seek discussion about hunting with like minded people because I definitely am not finding that at home or in family. My family doesn't hunt. Husbands dad does but he is such a controlling single minded his way or the highway type that he just tries to start arguments about everything, plus being jealous that his son goes hunting with me and not him. Makes things really difficult.

Last edited by lady; 11-15-2019 at 11:38 AM.