Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How many of you Video tape your hunts...??? and whats your camera of choice? >

How many of you Video tape your hunts...??? and whats your camera of choice?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How many of you Video tape your hunts...??? and whats your camera of choice?

Old 09-15-2003, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default How many of you Video tape your hunts...??? and whats your camera of choice?

My sony TRV615 just took the dump yesterday and i need a new one to video tape my hunts... I was just wondering what some of you use and if the quality of your camera is good enuf for NICE video.... Give me some ideas....

thanks

Brad
Old 09-15-2003, 08:38 PM

Default RE: How many of you Video tape your hunts...??? and whats your camera of choice?

Mathewsboy,

Personally i use just a JVC GR-AX74 just a normal hand held video cam. I just put it on a tri-pod and cover it with branches and stuff like that. I only had one deer find it and walk up to it and knock it over, made a cool video though.

They have some that strap to trees but i dont know anything about those. Good luck with your search.

Happy hunting
Old 09-15-2003, 09:13 PM
BTM
Fork Horn

Default RE: How many of you Video tape your hunts...??? and whats your camera of choice?

After debating with myself for ten years, I finally bought my first video cam (Sony TRV22). Just got back from Wyoming, and I' m kicking myself for waiting so long! Got some great shots to show the family and friends.

Focuscamera.com has treated me well (also bought binos and rangefinders) and has good prices. Watch out for the many low price shysters out there! If their websites don' t mention warranty or ask you to call " to confirm your order" , pass them by!