Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Cost of the hunt.  Would you pay it? >

Cost of the hunt. Would you pay it?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cost of the hunt. Would you pay it?

Old 09-03-2003, 03:51 PM

Default RE: Cost of the hunt. Would you pay it?

Take em if you have the chance. Some of the animals out there are doing some major damage to these farmers. Should we feel bad about ridding ourselves of these uncontroled animals? I don' t see anyone talking about the mousetrap or rat poison that killed dozens of rodents. Nobody feels bad when they see a skunk hit by a car on the side of the road, or a coon for that matter. So if there is a good reason to get rid of a pest, don' t feel bad about it. Food and clothing are not the only reasons people kill animals. Ask the mice!

And NO Mice are not different than coons, skunks, etc. They are alive and breathing and meet all of the requirements to be mamals. They may even be better looking/smelling than some of the hunters I know.
Old 09-03-2003, 04:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Cost of the hunt. Would you pay it?

Different thought, I would not poke a possum , coon or any critter if it messed up my chances for a deer. On the way to your hunting spot ,pick up all the road kills and plop them on his porch each morning.