Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Stinkin' dirt bikers!!! >

Stinkin' dirt bikers!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stinkin' dirt bikers!!!

Old 10-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Master Chief
Musta been on two strokes lol

Just call the cops and your problem is solved.

I can't stand people like that. It gives motocross a bad name.
If they know you're hunting and still insist on doing it, it's possible that it could be considered hunter harassment. In which case, your CO can probably help out...
Old 10-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

I have this same problem on my property, I have told the same 2 people countless times not to ride on my land but they do it anyway. If they see my truck they will usually turn around but they still go through when I am gone or can't see the truck. I have been cautious about getting the DNR involved because I am afraid they will vandalize my cabin or steal all of my ladder stands. It's a messed up world we live in.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by UPHunter08
If they know you're hunting and still insist on doing it, it's possible that it could be considered hunter harassment. In which case, your CO can probably help out...

i agree...doesnt matter if the landowner objects or not...hunters have more rights than the motorcross guys....let them get their own law made....
contact your dnr now, get a good number, explain your situation to him now, that way yall can make arrangemnts for the next time you call and these guys are crappin on your hunt....
its gonna be hard to get the dnr out to the place when you and the moto guys are there at the same time...so go ahead and give him the address for the moto guys, maye he will just go by and give em a friendly reminder. gl...gonna go ride my moto.