Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Live Bowhunt from Maryland!!! >

Live Bowhunt from Maryland!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Live Bowhunt from Maryland!!!

Old 12-13-2010, 05:44 PM
Spike

Default Live Bowhunt from Maryland!!!

This Saturday I will be in a blind with my Son Dawson (12) he is helping me film along with my buddy Jeff....

We did this successfully last season in Va. with around 100 people watching and chatting along on a doe kill near a golf course...

I am not trying to sell anything here so forgive me mods if I step on toes by directing to our live hunt page... I just want to give yall something fun to watch and join in on...(if you are not hunting Sat eve....hehehe!!!)

The program we are using is stickam which you can join for free and get a user name and password to chat... You will be able to hear me and I can answer questions and chat....We had an absolute riot last year when we shot a doe with only 6 minutes of legal shooting light left...You can watch this clip on the same page as our live box...(its a little grainy as its a webcam) As far as I know were the first and only successful live deer hunt ever and this time we are trying for a buck!!!

We are hunting in the suburbs around D.C
We are right in the back yard of a residence where I have sole permission...It is Muzzleloader season but we are in a bow only area so I have a buck tag burning a hole in my pocket...

So join up and chat!!! we would love to have you
We should be set up and rolling by 230PM...

Here is the live hunt page
www.teamoverkill.net/LIVEHUNT.html

Our blog has pictures of the set up and bucks we could encounter...
Its my last buck tag day so trust me...I wont be real picky
http://teamoverkillblog.blogspot.com/

Fan us on facebook and you can get updates on when more live hunts will occur...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-O...4618351?ref=ts
Attached Thumbnails Live Bowhunt from Maryland!!!-hopefully.jpg   Live Bowhunt from Maryland!!!-8.jpg   Live Bowhunt from Maryland!!!-12.jpg   Live Bowhunt from Maryland!!!-blind-late-shedder.jpg  
Old 12-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Watched this last year, if Im not in a stand I'll join ya on the internet Troy
Old 12-14-2010, 12:30 PM
bigcountry

I respect what your doing as its no cost to us. And maybe a few would enjoy it, I guess, but I guess if I want to watch a live MD hunt, I would get up go out hunting. Guess thats me.

Old 12-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I respect what your doing as its no cost to us. And maybe a few would enjoy it, I guess, but I guess if I want to watch a live MD hunt, I would get up go out hunting. Guess thats me.
hehe...I feel ya...

It made more sense last year when we broadcast from Va. when most seasons were closed...

I practiced the event last week with only a few folks knowing about it...A guy from another site watched almost the entire thing because he was stuck at home with his girlfriend!!!!haha.....

Last year we actually had quite a few folks that stayed logged in for 4 hours.....

I guess its all in what you are in to...
Old 12-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Spike

I'd rather watch you freeze than freeze myself....good luck!
Old 12-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Typical Buck

I wish I could get this video streaming to my cell phone so I could watch it while I am hunting.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Fork Horn

sounds really cool to me. my season is over. if nothing is going on i will deff be joining in.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:44 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by RyanVT
sounds really cool to me. my season is over. if nothing is going on i will deff be joining in.
Thats cool!!!
It was pretty entertaining last season....I may not be able to talk as much at this spot...prob more typing but we will have 3 in the blind so it shouldnt be a prob!!!
Old 12-15-2010, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Should be exciting. Suburbs of DC have some of the biggest bucks in the country believe it or not!
Old 12-17-2010, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will be viewing while my wife and I wrap gifts.