Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Its almost our turn NY >

Its almost our turn NY

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Its almost our turn NY

Old 10-20-2010, 12:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know there is a par of 6 points running around. I have them on my trail cam, Here is a pic of them. The one on the left is the one I missed. He didn't seem to bothered by it. He just ran up the hill about 70 yards, then just walked off. I don't think he knew what happened. As a matter of fact, where he is standing is about where he started walking. My stand is behind them about 80 yards or so down the hill and to the right. You cant see it in the pic. I was amazed that he was checking out the blood from the doe.

Old 10-20-2010, 12:50 AM
Fork Horn

that's a bummer ya missed him. Atleast now if he cruises the same path you'll know he's at 25 haha. goodluck gettin him. I've been out the last three mornings, and one night sit. Haven't seen a thing hah, the last two days the weather hasn't really been to great though. Got hit with some hail this morning...haha. Took one in the head and was like woah, that's not rain...looked down and it's bouncing off the stock of my smokepole