Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
PETA is something else. >

PETA is something else.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PETA is something else.

Old 08-15-2010, 04:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default PETA is something else.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93924?fp=1
Old 08-15-2010, 04:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

People are always trying to blame people for doing anything that involves animals.
Last year I got an news letter e-mail from my insurance company. They where trying to tell people to beware of the up coming hunting season because it will make the deer start running across the roads. I e-mailed them back to enlighten them about that. I told them, What time of day are most of the car deer accidents? I can bet that if you look at you statistics you will find that the accidents are at night aren't they?? Where are the hunters at night??? They are at home aren't they?? So don't blame the hunter!!! Deer are in rut, they are looking for love. And deer are moving around more than ever during that time, and yes at night!!
They e-mailed me back. They said, you are right, the biggest percentage of the car deer collision are at night.
These company's, and organizations, are always looking to blame the hunter..... I was more then happy to show them they where wrong, and set them straight....lol
Old 08-15-2010, 05:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

I don't know if Something Else would be the way I would describe PETA. Those Bozo's are not going to be happy until the wipe off hunting and eating animals off the face of the earth! They are just a bunch of flaming, liberal gay loving, free rights hating idiots! I'm sure each of them have a 8 X 10 Glossy picture of Obama hanging on their wall.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by The Rev
I don't know if Something Else would be the way I would describe PETA. Those Bozo's are not going to be happy until the wipe off hunting and eating animals off the face of the earth! They are just a bunch of flaming, liberal gay loving, free rights hating idiots! I'm sure each of them have a 8 X 10 Glossy picture of Obama hanging on their wall.
My thoughts exactly!
Old 08-15-2010, 05:52 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by The Rev
Agreed
Old 08-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Fork Horn

I read about things like this all the time and I had no real dealing with this face to face until recently. My sister in law has always been against hunting but has always kept her opinions to her self. Now things have changed since she has a new boy friand that is very opinionated about hunting. Of couse he can't hurt any animal! I have kept quiet for now but I look forward to hunting season. I will make a point to talk about my harvets in front of him. He doesn't say anything to me directly but likes to say things to my kids. I keep quiet to keep the peace but he is ignorate to the real world in my opinion.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:03 AM
Typical Buck

yeah, i just don't get why dodge felt the need to even change the commercial for peta. i would've told them to piss off!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2010, 10:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

I say we send dexter over there to have a "talken to" with the heads of peta. If someone said something to a kid of mine about hunting being wrong I would bust them in the mouth. This is one reason i worry about having kids some day. I doubt I have enough bail money for all the antis I know
Old 08-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Typical Buck

dude they didnt change the comercial its a new one with an invisible monkey lol love it
Old 08-15-2010, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by razor6570
I read about things like this all the time and I had no real dealing with this face to face until recently. My sister in law has always been against hunting but has always kept her opinions to her self. Now things have changed since she has a new boy friand that is very opinionated about hunting. Of couse he can't hurt any animal! I have kept quiet for now but I look forward to hunting season. I will make a point to talk about my harvets in front of him. He doesn't say anything to me directly but likes to say things to my kids. I keep quiet to keep the peace but he is ignorate to the real world in my opinion.
About the first time someone tried talking to my kids about my hunting being a bad thing, they would be picking them selfs off the floor. Its bad enough that kids get bad influenced by class mates. But to have a " family member" I use that term loosely, talk smack about me to my kids, thats where it would end with that member... They can raise there kids there way, don't tell me how to raise mine....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.