Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
PETA is something else. >

PETA is something else.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PETA is something else.

Old 08-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

"Oh, wait. There's an invisible monkey."

Sounds a lot like many of the Obama commercials I have seen.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:41 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by V8Ranger
About the first time someone tried talking to my kids about my hunting being a bad thing, they would be picking them selfs off the floor. Its bad enough that kids get bad influenced by class mates. But to have a " family member" I use that term loosely, talk smack about me to my kids, thats where it would end with that member... They can raise there kids there way, don't tell me how to raise mine....
Believe me that it bugs me. He hasn't said a word yet about hunting just about eating meat. Ther will come a time I am sure. Hunting season is fast approaching. We will see if he has the guts to say something in front of me. I told my wife about this and she knows how I feel so I am sure she will prewarn him about his comments. Better for his sake.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

People Eating Tasty Animals PETA ??? whats wrong with that?
Old 08-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think a good deer roast and an invite is in order. Maybe ask if he wants to go hunting and tell him he can take the first shot nothing alittle sticking wont fix.
Originally Posted by razor6570
Believe me that it bugs me. He hasn't said a word yet about hunting just about eating meat. Ther will come a time I am sure. Hunting season is fast approaching. We will see if he has the guts to say something in front of me. I told my wife about this and she knows how I feel so I am sure she will prewarn him about his comments. Better for his sake.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ohh my aunt in anti, I was talking with my uncle about the season coming up and she asked me how I can kill a pretty deer. I told he it is easy you just let the bullet do the job the hard part is gutting bambi.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:13 PM
Spike

I had my 10 year old niece tell me that is was cruel to hunt. I asked her if she would prefer the deer to starve to death during a long hard winter here in WI. She didnt say anything else about it. On the other hand i will be taking her younger brother out bow hunting this fall.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Saw a documentary a while back on the head woman at PETA. I have no idea whether the people who filmed it intended to show her in a negative or positive light going into it. But it didn't matter because she was so crazy that irregardless of their intentions she came off looking exactly like what she was, a seriously metally disturbed individual. I'm not kidding either. People throw comments like that at people all the time just because they don't like them. I'm not doing that. I am being deadly serious. She is "INSANE". She was stopping her car on the highway and checking squished roadkill for a pulse. They literally filmed her tresspassing on peoples land at random houses she stopped at in order to go in their dog pens to make sure the dogs had water. Crazy.

I bet that documentary will never see the light of day again. Because if every independent person out there between we hunters and the Peta nuts saw it, they would never send a dime to these lunatics again.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by razor6570
Believe me that it bugs me. He hasn't said a word yet about hunting just about eating meat. There will come a time I am sure. Hunting season is fast approaching. We will see if he has the guts to say something in front of me. I told my wife about this and she knows how I feel so I am sure she will prewarn him about his comments. Better for his sake.

I wish you luck with that one Razor... I hope, for your kids sake, that they will or have seen this fool for who he is and don't like him either..... I have been in your shoes with a family member. Its very hard to keep your mouth shut, just to keep the peace... I wish you luck with that. Or maybe I should wish that jackass luck that you don't stomp him into a mud hole.. lmao...
Old 08-16-2010, 06:23 AM
Spike

I heard they even got mad at the song chicken fried lol. i saw a sticker that said

People
Eating
Tastey
Animals

lol i thought that was funny
Old 08-16-2010, 07:22 AM
Spike

go to youtube and type in delibratecruelty it made me so mad, because of all the lies! the lengths that some of these people go to. were not bothering them why do they feel the need to harrass everyone? believe what you want but you dont have to go and push it on people and be so obnoxious.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.