HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PETA is something else.
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 12:46 PM
V8Ranger
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by razor6570
I read about things like this all the time and I had no real dealing with this face to face until recently. My sister in law has always been against hunting but has always kept her opinions to her self. Now things have changed since she has a new boy friand that is very opinionated about hunting. Of couse he can't hurt any animal! I have kept quiet for now but I look forward to hunting season. I will make a point to talk about my harvets in front of him. He doesn't say anything to me directly but likes to say things to my kids. I keep quiet to keep the peace but he is ignorate to the real world in my opinion.
About the first time someone tried talking to my kids about my hunting being a bad thing, they would be picking them selfs off the floor. Its bad enough that kids get bad influenced by class mates. But to have a " family member" I use that term loosely, talk smack about me to my kids, thats where it would end with that member... They can raise there kids there way, don't tell me how to raise mine....