Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Parker Bows

Old 07-06-2003, 05:02 PM

Default Parker Bows

How many of you shoot a parker? Are they worth the money? I shot a cheap Darton last year, my first year hunting. Would this be an okay bow for me? I' m not that good, but the Darton is basically crap after a year. I need to continue learning form. Can someone give me prices on these bows? I' ve searched but can' t find em...
Old 07-06-2003, 07:22 PM

Default RE: Parker Bows

Parkers are great bows. I own two UL31s and are pleased with them. In my area, a Hunter Mag goes for $319 and a UL31 for $529.
Old 07-06-2003, 07:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

You should be asking if Mathews, Bowtech and Hoyts are worth the money. Parker has one of the best bows for your money than most any company out there. The other guys top of the line bows are going for well over $700 while Parkers top of the line (UL31 & UL35) are going for $530. A fully outfitted Parker with good accessories will cost about the same as some othe bows bare.

Parker sets their own prices for the dealers to sell at so you don' t get any price gouging. At least they did and I think they still do.
Old 07-06-2003, 08:31 PM

Across the country, there seems to be quite a spread of prices people pay for Mathews bows. In the Atlanta area all the dealers are getting $569 for the Legacy and $599 for the LX. Not much differnce in price from the Parker UL series.
Old 07-06-2003, 09:53 PM
Fork Horn

GTBuzz

About the same prices in my neck of woods here in Louisiana. Actually I believe I can buy Mathews cheaper than Hoyt or Bowtech.
Old 07-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Across the country, there seems to be quite a spread of prices people pay for Mathews bows.
There must be cause I see them here, depending on model, from $550 - $750. Same with Bowtech. Hoyt aren' t quite as much. Don' t get me wrong, they are great bows but that' s a lot of money. My wife would whoot me with my own bow for that.