Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Been takin care of >

Been takin care of

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Been takin care of

Old 11-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lol what a pointless post. Grow a pair and do something about it otherwise you might as well go hold the light for them or shoot the dang deer yourself. WTF!!!! Nobody cares about some deer you know got poached while you stand aside. Hunters do care about getting these kind of people put away so unless your gonna do something about it why post such nonsense. WCL
Old 11-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Spike

Years ago I was at a check in station when a big buck was brought in. I was helping clean deer there and was still hanging around when the warden showed up. Seems this guy was always killing nice bucks. His hunting partner hardly killed one. I guess after 4 or 5 years he finally had enough. Turned him in cause the buck was pretty stiff when they found him,and none of his arrows were bloody. The thermometer did'nt lie and the buck was taken for evidence and the guy lost his hunting rights. Pretty sure I would'nt mind if people were braggin about shooting a nice buck and I new it was poached after I spend countless hours on stand............NOT
Old 11-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Fork Horn

I agree with everyone else...this guy is a dumb a-$-$! Turn him in or take the risk of you knowing there was a crime committed and you could go down with him! I hope you do the right thing.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:00 AM
NTO
Spike

By not turning them in, it makes you just as bad. Sorry but being an ethical hunter, you should respect the law and turn this guy in.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:04 AM
Fork Horn

you know, we are doing pretty bad as a society when right is wrong. if you dont stand for what you believe in, then what do you really believe in. this will come back around to bit you in the butt.

here is what i do to poachers because this is 2 times in a season that we were shot at by poachers that didn't know we were there. below is what happens to poachers that i catch.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowh...t-poacher.html
Old 11-11-2009, 06:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Get some balls and make the proper phone call/calls! Make the call anonymously if it makes you feel better, but make it! If it goes ignored, it WILL continue.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

This post makes a lot of since, a whole lot of non since. He must have done it or one of his buddies did it. If I ever catch a guy poaching I am going to take great satisfaction in turning him in.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

The shame of it is these guys get away with that sort of thing all the time, and there is not stopping them anytime soon.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Turn that bastard in!!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 06:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

Your both duchbags

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.