Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
some people have no common sense >

some people have no common sense

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

some people have no common sense

Old 09-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

The nerve of some people is crazy. I would at first be speechless, then I would have gotten super arrogant and very matter of fact with him. Would have pissed me off big time.

Shane
Old 09-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey i do not want you hunting at all either. Your not on my team are you.
if you do shoot one i want the meat. lol
Old 09-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Typical Buck

one thing that worries me, is he tells you if you have a deer run onto his land, you cannot recover...what a sportsman he is
Old 09-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Same kinda thing happened to my best friend(one pictured a few weeks back with a doe kill in my thread). The land he hunts on has never yielded any decent bucks but last year during the rut, cody (my friend) shot a 13pt that scored 156! This year when he asked if he could hunt again the owner said "no, you are killing all of my big deer"

Now that is definately the land owners right w/out a doubt. But c'mon! That is just ridiculous!!!

good luck with the ground

Derek
Old 09-30-2009, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

I had a guy try and tell me last year not to hunt the spot my stand was on after oct 21 for the same reason. He said if we all got togather and did not hunt a area till gun season we would all have a better chance of getting a deer. I told him i was bow hunting till jan 6th. He said you have months i have 2 weeks it wont kill you to leave that area alone till after gun season. I said nope maybe that 12 will come back by tomorrow. THen i told him to buy a bow
Old 09-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Fork Horn

Well guys i like the replies. Got some more word on this joker. He doesnt bow hunt but lets others bow hunt his ground from out of state that are friends. I heard theyve been caught trespassing a few times on neighbors ground besides the one im going to hunt. So im pretty sure they hunt the ground i have permission to hunt but guess what not this year. And about the tag situation i seen some of you said something about that. The guy is going to give me money to buy tags he doesnt have tags. He hasnt been able to hunt in years and just said he wanted some meat and some close friends of his. So just trying to help them out.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well if you would shoot a nice buck I would be sure to show it to him
Old 09-30-2009, 03:06 PM
Spike

Kill em with kindness and keep your nose clean. Net-net...the yahoo knows he's wrong and is just trying to muscle you out of hunting that area. Tag as many as you can and leave string of gutpiles for him to find when he trepasess on your side. That oughta shut 'em up.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just look him in the eye and say I understand...Then go your way like you never even talked to him...
Old 09-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

I tend to not play well with others, so I'd probably ignore him unless he did more than talk. I would definitely know where the property line were though. It's been my experience that the people who try to circumvent whats right, either legally or morally, are the first one to call the law on someone else.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.