Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Doe #2!

Old 09-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Typical Buck

Nice shooting!!!!! I hope i shoot like a girl the rest of this season!!

As far as bummaster or whatever you wanna be known as..... take your nonsense somewhere else. There are plenty of other forums that will glady accept a fool spewing his/her ignorance. This is not one of them, and the long timers will call you on it.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on your very fine doe.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Very nice... congrats again!
Old 09-21-2009, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Jenna. Wackin and Stackin. Good luck on those bucks that you seen. Looking forward to seeing more pics.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just out of curiosity buckmasterbob, are you sponsered by anyone? And if so, who?
Old 09-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Way to stack up the critters! Congrats!
Old 09-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Fork Horn

very nice good deer and sounds like a good start to a season
Old 09-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by buckmasterRob
I guess if you like small portions of meat you might get 40 pounds of meat off a yearling myself I wouldnt waste the money on permits and arrows and energy for such a small amount of meat I think it has more to do with lazyness not being able to drag a mature deer cause I have yet to bite in to a 3 year old buck that isnt chewable.
Seriously, do you not have anything else better to do with your time than come on here and bash people for the way they do things just because they are not comparable to your standards?

My family needs to have a full freezer, and I am in no place to start being picky about which doe to shoot. If a nice doe comes walking within range and offers an ethical shot....she is going to take an arrow or bullet. I am by no means a "trophy hunter" and it does me no good to try and manage a farm when all the surrounding neighbors shoot everything they see. That doe I shot weighed 104 Pounds dressed...and is a very nice sized doe in my book.

As for spending money on arrows, broadheads, tags ETC. I love the sport and would gladly spend money to keep myself adequately prepared to harvest deer legally and ethically. And as such I feel that it is MY money that I spend and until it becomes your money then I really dont believe you have much of an opinion on how I do things.

Take Thumper's Advice and apply it not only here but to everyone else's posts you interrupted. Thank you.

Old 09-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just for the record fellas-ALL my kids (5) are much older than Buckmasterrob. I've KILLED with a BOW more HOGS than he has been alive & I have to drive 14 hours one way to hunt them-oh yea, it's FREE RANGE..
A 30 POUNDER is the BEST eatin for sure.
Attached Thumbnails Doe #2!-scan0014.jpg  
Old 09-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Like I said-you've taken 2 great animals already this year missy. My daughter is in her 3rd year (36) & I will be thrilled if she takes ANY DEER.
Oh & for Mr. Buckmasterrob
I KNOW what a BIG HOGs tastes like AFTER they try to have me for lunch...
Missy, I hope you take a GIANT BUCK & keep up the good work.
Maybe you could give some of us some tips-I can't seem to get even a Doe close this year...
Attached Thumbnails Doe #2!-scan0022.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.