Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage BHs

Old 08-30-2009, 09:03 PM
Spike

Default Rage BHs

I shot the Rage 2 blade last year and was disappointed to say the least. I swore to never use them again, then I got to thinking maybe I would try them out of my new bow since it was much faster than my older bow. I decided to contact Rage and see if they thought I should use the 40KE heads this year, that was two weeks ago. I never heard anything back from them and that really bothers me. How can they have the money to pay for all the advertisements they have but not to pay someone to email customers back. I was more disappointed with their customer service than I was with the way their BH preformed. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem or if it was just me.

It boggles my mind that they couldn't send me one email. You will never see me shooting Rage products.

Last edited by HOYTKY; 08-30-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Sorry to hear it. Move on. Case closed.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by GMMAT
Sorry to hear it. Move on. Case closed.

well said sir
Old 08-31-2009, 03:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

The 40KE heads are designed for bows shooting less KE. What is your setup. What are you shooting for speed? Im shooting the 2 blade and Im just about able to hit the same hole over and over.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HOYTKY
I shot the Rage 2 blade last year and was disappointed to say the least. I swore to never use them again, then I got to thinking maybe I would try them out of my new bow since it was much faster than my older bow. I decided to contact Rage and see if they thought I should use the 40KE heads this year, that was two weeks ago. I never heard anything back from them and that really bothers me. How can they have the money to pay for all the advertisements they have but not to pay someone to email customers back. I was more disappointed with their customer service than I was with the way their BH preformed. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem or if it was just me.

It boggles my mind that they couldn't send me one email. You will never see me shooting Rage products.
So you want to use the Rage heads that are designed for SLOWER bows in your bow that is FASTER than your last one? Doesn't sound like the broadhead is the issue.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:07 AM
Fork Horn

Customer Service Hah, hey look at it this way when you have one of the most popular broad heads on the market you really dont have to worry about pleasing a few people. Your selling to millions of others who want to use whats on television. lol
Old 08-31-2009, 08:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thats what I was thinking. Sounds like he could have a tunning issue or hes just not consistant. Maybe he should move to the 3 blade??

Originally Posted by NCRemington700
So you want to use the Rage heads that are designed for SLOWER bows in your bow that is FASTER than your last one? Doesn't sound like the broadhead is the issue.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wis_bow_huntr
Thats what I was thinking. Sounds like he could have a tunning issue or hes just not consistant. Maybe he should move to the 3 blade??
Tuning issue is what I was thinking. Just switching broadheads is not going to cure the problem. If he can't a Rage head to fly right, I would have to see how a Muzzy flies!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

If he tries the muzzys let me know woich direction hes shooting ill make sure im either in Mexico or Canada..lol. It really sounds like a tuning issue but hes not really telling us what kind of issues hes having.

Originally Posted by NCRemington700
Tuning issue is what I was thinking. Just switching broadheads is not going to cure the problem. If he can't a Rage head to fly right, I would have to see how a Muzzy flies!
Old 08-31-2009, 12:20 PM
Typical Buck

Four deer with the two blades and only one pass through. I'm done with them, and moving back to a fixed head.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.