Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Dark Horses Over rated? >

Dark Horses Over rated?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Dark Horses Over rated?

Old 08-10-2009, 07:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Rickmur
#10 darkhorses will once again score big numbers.
#11 they will have competition this year (dont know from who yet)
#12 and im gonna be the first to go ahead and say it. They very well might win it again.
#14 I predict I won't give a damn about what the Dawn Horses, Doomsday Horses, Dark Horses or whatever the heck thier name is.

Um, you forgot #13.

Looking at the Dark Horses roster and numbers I don't think it's a fluke. Hopefully the competition will be tighter. It's all fun anyway just talking trash and meeting the guys on your team. I actually like being on a new team each year because I get to interact with some new guys and gals.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Fork Horn

This is will be my third year for the contestand looking forward it.......the trash talk is the best especially when you can back it up with a BIG Buck. Should be another fun year, plus this contest adds excitment to the season. granted I have not posted a buck for a team yet but to that I passed on many 100" bucks that were not what I was looking for when I knew there was 130's and 140's walking around. I am not going to shoot a 100" buck just so I can enter something into the contest. Something doesn't seem right with that thought process.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Fork Horn

I have to say, I know I'm on a team with some heavy hitters. Year 1 on Team DH, I had only been on the forum for a month. It was also only my second season to hunt archery. I got lucky late in the first season and dropped a HUGE 80+ inch 8 point. Last year I got nothing. I'm dead weight on team DH. HOWEVER, my team mates know I WILL be on the stand until the very last day of my season. We aren't "stacked", we're just a full team of real hunters.

P.S. If you want to bring it to Team DH this year, pack a lunch because for us it isn't over until the season closes. And I'm getting one this year (at least 90")
Old 08-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

They are the team to beat!!! They should change their team name. They are no longer Dark Horses!

Hatchet Jack
Old 08-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree but we will see when the time comes.

Originally Posted by hatchet jack
They are the team to beat!!! They should change their team name. They are no longer Dark Horses!

Hatchet Jack