Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Rage mechanicals >

Rage mechanicals

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage mechanicals

Old 07-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Fork Horn

[quote=stabnslab_WI;3387085]The only "RAGE" your going to have is your temper. Well in my case that is what it was. I wounded two buck's one that would have made P&Y (well that is what I tell people) two years ago. I hit a rib and deflected under the skin towards the shoulder. I will say it left about a 8 inch cut. After hitting two buck's with the rage I wasn't happy. The other buck I hit in the shoulder and bent the blade to a perfect 90 degree's. I ended up shooting that buck during gun season. Any ways Im sticking with slick tricks.[/qu

Sorry to tell you that when you hit the shoulder it is a "you" problem not the BH.

And how do you know on the first one that it hit a rib and deflected under the skin. Did you find the deer?

And remember, a lot of strange things can happen like the deer maybe twisting or turning on your shot.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

I love my rages I have been shooting them for 2 years , and they tear up deer . Like Chuck Adams said "It's like throwing an axe through a deer".