Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ScentBlocker Roadtrips Camo >

ScentBlocker Roadtrips Camo

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ScentBlocker Roadtrips Camo

Old 07-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default ScentBlocker Roadtrips Camo

I am thinking about buying the Scentblocker Roadtrips Jacket and Pants for bowhunting this year and was wondering if anyone has this camo and likes it? I was thinking it would be a good all season camo because if it gets too chilly I can hopefully wear layers under it.

Thanks!
Kash
Old 07-06-2009, 05:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ScentBlocker Roadtrips Camo

I have a Dream Season suit, which is basically the same stuff, and I give a "fair" rating. Biggest knock it on for me is that it is very expensive, but not waterproof/windproof. If you have the money to spend, you can buy some great stuff that is scent-lok/blocker and also waterproof. Even the new Bone Collector series stuff isn't waterproof, but the price tag is outrageous, looking at ~$360 for the suit. I would highly recommend going to a store and trying on some store-brand stuff, like Cabelas/BPS/Gander Mountain. You get very nice quality stuff for a fraction of what that Waddell logo will cost you. I have a TecH20 suit from Gander, really nice stuff, and waterproof.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

The Scent Blocker clothing I have owned has been good quality with some neat features.

My favorite clothing comes from Gay Wolf Woolens. Day One Camo is another place to check out.

Dan
Old 07-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Fork Horn

Yes that bone collector series is very pricy....I will have to look at some of those other brands and see if I could find an alternative camo that would maybe save me a little money.

Thanks,
Kash
Old 07-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: brown_boy09

Yes that bone collector series is very pricy....I will have to look at some of those other brands and see if I could find an alternative camo that would maybe save me a little money.

Thanks,
Kash
Quality Camo clothing is going to cost you some money, but will pay you back with several seasons of wear.

Dan
Old 07-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Fork Horn

Yes thats one reason why Im thinking about breaking down and buying some quality camo. A friend of mine has the scent blocker camo...he has really enjoyed it.....but it was kinda worn after the first year. But Im going to be starting college in the fall so for the next few years so my hunting time will be dramatically cut.....so im thinking a set of camo is definately going to last me quite a while.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea ive been looking to get a new set myself. unfortuantely mine will get worn alot